Ex players and that

9 hours ago, Crusoe said:

Paul Green signs one year deal at Crewe.

Gary Harkins moves to Queen of the South.

Gary Harkins is in unbelievable shape as well, slimmed down a lot. If he’s done that 5years earlier he might have had a better career

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Matty palmer playing on TV in the play offs for Rotherham. He’s 10x the player fane is. Play the same role 

If you think Palmer and Fane play the same role I'd take up another sport. I'll give you that Palmer's by far the better player.

25 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

If you think Palmer and Fane play the same role I'd take up another sport. I'll give you that Palmer's by far the better player.

Sorry. Palmer played holding midfield all game today until he got the yellow card. Sorry did you watch the match? Yes the play the same role. You take up another bloody sport you cheeky git 

34 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Correct.

One can pass a ball, see a pass and find a player. The other has no comprehension of this.

On the flip side of this, Fane covers more ground and tackles more. That said I'd love to see them in the same midfield.

Fane distribution improved dramatically IMO. It's his bizzare technique that leads to him getting a hard time by people like you.

2 hours ago, welshgaz said:

On the flip side of this, Fane covers more ground and tackles more. That said I'd love to see them in the same midfield.

Fane distribution improved dramatically IMO. It's his bizzare technique that leads to him getting a hard time by people like you.

If you watched the game today you would have certainly seen palmer putting a lot of effective challenges in. Fane just looks busy, anyone can cover a lot of ground. Its players who cover effective ground which succeed and play at the highest level. 

His distribution is shite, you can’t defend that 

Edited by LightDN123

8 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

If you watched the game today you would have certainly seen palmer putting a lot of effective challenges in. Fane just looks busy, anyone can cover a lot of ground. Its players who cover effective ground which succeed and play at the highest level. 

His distribution is shite, you can’t defend that 

It's poor certainly. My point still stands that it's improved a lot from when he first walked in the door.

Palmer and Fane are completely different players. Fane will be a big player for us in L2. There is no denying that we missed Fane hugely as we lost our L1 status with without a fight.