Ex players and that

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

May as well get in before his biggest fan 

Dan Gardner signs for Doncaster 

No doubt we will get updates from BP every time he breathes 

Well they keep telling me he isn't good enough for us yet clubs in a higher division sign him.

18 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I was slagged off for recommending this player, but I saw his potential rather than the raw youth he came as to us...https://the72.co.uk/245205/ipswich-town-set-to-sign-accrington-stanleys-cameron-burgess-in-750000-deal/

I was wondering how long it would take, 5 years for your recommendation to come good (if Ipswich in division 3 is good)

Great job if he was signing for us now

he was shit here 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

25 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I was wondering how long it would take, 5 years for your recommendation to come good (if Ipswich in division 3 is good)

Great job if he was signing for us now

he was shit here 

Typical snidy answer of someone who can't see potential and wants  everything ready made.

The same ones who are slagging off Sutton for moving on loan to a NPL club.

I'm not saying Sutton will become a top flight player, but he should come back a far better player and be ready to establish himself into the first team.

Edited by BP1960

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Typical snidy answer of someone who can't see potential and wants  everything ready made.

The same ones who are slagging off Sutton for moving on loan to a NPL club.

I'm not saying Sutton will become a top flight player, but he should come back a far better player and be ready to establish himself into the first team.

Well next time can you recommend your “potential” to someone else and we can sign them 5 years later when they can perhaps play football 

not slagged off Sutton at all so nice generalisation there 👍

Edited by Chaddyexile84

8 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Well next time can you recommend your “potential” to someone else and we can sign them 5 years later when they can perhaps play football 

not slagged off Sutton at all so nice generalisation there 👍

We could have signed him as a youth and kept him and reaped the rewards in future years, but you are so blinkered you obviously never thought of that.

3 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

In five years he's progressed so much he'll be playing at exactly the same level he was with us, having been relegated and played a division lower in between. 

Not really seeing anything to write home about.

You are not bothered about missing out on £750,000 then?  And he he could still go higher IMO. 

Edited by BP1960

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

We could have signed him as a youth and kept him and reaped the rewards in future years, but you are so blinkered you obviously never thought of that.

Just now, BP1960 said:

You are not bothered about missing out on £750,000 then?  And he he could still go higher IMO. 

Jesus Wept he was on loan… 

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

But all that potential. That was irrelevant because he was on loan. Forgive us BP for wanting to sign players based on current ability, not for where they will be 5 years after that loan spell

Careful you’ll be blocked unless you get your green Brian Clough tribute jumper out