Squad movements, summer 2018

25 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Didn't he also score the equaliser against Leeds in the play off semi final before the Nemesis Edwards scored the winner?

He wasn't old enough to be involved then surely.

Edit...He'd have been 5!

Edited by Dave_Og

8 hours ago, mossleyblue said:

If anyone scored against Wrexham, it must have been Carlo Corrazin - they were the only side he ever scored against.

My eldest son's first ever game. He scored 4 against Wrexham. I still have the program signed by Carlo on the cover and the rest of the team inside. (Thank you David Brierley)

Edit: Carlo scored 4 not my son. 

Edited by Magic Mikey
Clarity

8 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

My eldest son's first ever game. He scored 4 against Wrexham. I still have the program signed by Carlo on the cover and the rest of the team inside. (Thank you David Brierley)

Edit: Carlo scored 4 not my son. 

Didn't Hector Sam also score 4 for Wrexham in one game against us?

6 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Ugh I hated Hector Sam. He broke my season long unbeaten run on premier manager 97/98 on the last day of the season. I was 13. Bastard.  Then i tried to sign him and he wouldn't join. Double bastard. 

Edited by ChrisRichard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisRichard said:

Ugh I hated Hector Sam. He broke my season long unbeaten run on premier manager 97/98 on the last day of the season. I was 13. Bastard.  Then i tried to sign him and he wouldn't join. Double bastard. 

Don't think I've ever played a game on championship manager 01/02 with him on the other team when he hasn't scored. Him and Stuart Barlow. Shits

7 hours ago, disjointed said:

It was Cecere, how shite was he though.

Cecere had started his career with Oldham Athletic as an apprentice, signing his first full contract in January 1986. 

He went on to make 52 league appearances for the Latics, scoring 8 goals.

He was then transferred to Huddersfield Town for a fee of £100,000 in November 1986 where he added another 54 league outings and 8 goals. 

Jesus, we saw Huddersfield coming. 100k????

Im surprised they didnt have us charged for theft!

Edited by L1onheartNew

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Don't think I've ever played a game on championship manager 01/02 with him on the other team when he hasn't scored. Him and Stuart Barlow. Shits

Absolute bastards. Plus the fact that he was so bloody loyal to his cub that he wouldn't sign for you so he'd just score constantly passed you whilst probably flicking the Vs as he did it. 

Edited by ChrisRichard
Typo

12 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Hector Sam, thats a blast from the past, I was a mascot away at Wrexham when he was there. He scored in the last minute to win 1-0, Darren Ferguson was captain, think we lost in the area final of the LDV vans cup a few days later after they tanked us at home. Hector Sam and Juan Ugarte were absolutely lethal in the league 1 season for them. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Hes also still using a pic of him in his oldham kit as his profile pic on Twitter. 

Would be a strange choice to say your signing for another team. If we did sign him, would be a big statement from al