Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, maddog said:

We as fans want the same thing. One group might deliver that for the fans. One certainly won’t. 

Absolutely agree, many of my friends who joined me on the anti council march have lost interest but there is still a nucleus of us who if came together would be quite a voice.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

With the greatest respect, how much belly rubbing and how many “statements” is too much to take options - 2 years in the guy hasn’t even had a board meeting and I see nothing to suggest that the upcoming one (if it happens) is anything more than a box ticking exercise.

options are worth fuck all unless willing to use them

It's collating the evidence and getting the ducks in a row. The Owner took over in Jan'18 but it took himself until May'18 to remove Corney.

Did you know that until Board directors are registered at companies house the entitlement is not recognised? Its like the business/club recognising Directors officially that they have the rights and responsibilities of the business - FSA advised us of that. Guess what, it was done this week Monday after several months of the Trust and rep pushing for a first board meeting dates/access to the Full up to date accounts and cashflow statement that was promised at the May meeting. So now when the Rep approaches the accountant again, he is legally recognised to have that information. Its a box ticking exercise that had to be done I am afraid and by Club.

How long is enough time? enough requests logged before we start to look at the Trust being an "oppressed minority shareholder", is something the FSA have been advising us on. I can't really say much more as the Club read this board, but you should have piece of mind that we have an outside recognised organisation that has the ear of the EFL that is advising the Trust.

The Trust is also recognised by the landlord and the FLG that we are a company they both want to have a dialogue with. 

1 minute ago, underdog said:

It's collating the evidence and getting the ducks in a row. The Owner took over in Jan'18 but it took himself until May'18 to remove Corney.

Did you know that until Board directors are registered at companies house the entitlement is not recognised? Its like the business/club recognising Directors officially that they have the rights and responsibilities of the business - FSA advised us of that. Guess what, it was done this week Monday after several months of the Trust and rep pushing for a first board meeting dates/access to the Full up to date accounts and cashflow statement that was promised at the May meeting. So now when the Rep approaches the accountant again, he is legally recognised to have that information. Its a box ticking exercise that had to be done I am afraid and by Club.

How long is enough time? enough requests logged before we start to look at the Trust being an "oppressed minority shareholder", is something the FSA have been advising us on. I can't really say much more as the Club read this board, but you should have piece of mind that we have an outside recognised organisation that has the ear of the EFL that is advising the Trust.

The Trust is also recognised by the landlord and the FLG that we are a company they both want to have a dialogue with. 

Just one question, as I know Darren and the retired accountant were supposed to have seen the FULL accounts last week, but as there is a board meeting this week is it absolutely guaranteed that someone from the Trust will have seen the FULL accounts by the end of this week?

In other words, Al the :clown: cannot generate another excuse the delay this?

4 minutes ago, underdog said:

So when Corney banned Brooke from the board room he wasnt being “oppressed as minority share holder” lack of a single board meeting since clown took over isnt neglecting you your legal entitlement of a voice? Nor refusing to register directors until the last moment?

just how much evidence do you need to ask questions??

14 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Just one question, as I know Darren and the retired accountant were supposed to have seen the FULL accounts last week, but as there is a board meeting this week is it absolutely guaranteed that someone from the Trust will have seen the FULL accounts by the end of this week?

In other words, Al the :clown: cannot generate another excuse the delay this?

Agreed. 

13 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

So when Corney banned Brooke from the board room he wasnt being “oppressed as minority share holder” lack of a single board meeting since clown took over isnt neglecting you your legal entitlement of a voice? Nor refusing to register directors until the last moment?

Think I have stated it on another thread.

We did not have an outside organisation at the time to turn too in Si Brooke's reign, to advise us, to flag our issues/hurdles/problems to help with legal support.

And yes, all the above has been logged with the slowly, slowly progress we have made. There should be significant progress now the Registrations has been done.

And I have kidnapped this thread with Trust stuff. We do have a Q and A page on the Trust website if you want to continue this conversation

Sorry I have no news on transfers either

21 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

It's a very good point, and with hindsight they should have pressed the button, but that was different people. I'd hope the same mistake is not made.

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Yet FSA advocate we are in a better position having this because of the legal entitlement it brings.

If however we are then being denied our legal entitlement, we have options we did not have under Corney.

Hmm.  Am I right in thinking the ‘Trust rep’ to the Latics board has to resign as a trust board member? 

So why would this be?

Its because one of the guiding principles of being a director is to “avoid conflicts of interest”.  I have been banging on about conflicts of interest where the Trust and its shareholding (board representation) are concerned for years and I still can’t get past it. 

Companies house:

Avoid conflicts of interest

You must avoid situations where your loyalties might be divided. You should consider the positions and interests of your family, to avoid possible conflicts.

You should tell other directors and members about any possible conflict of interest, and follow any process set out in the company’s articles of association.

This duty continues to apply if you’re no longer a director. You must not take advantage of any property, information or opportunity you became aware of as a director.

There are some obvious limitations and consequences of this for the Trust rep. 

1 minute ago, Magic Mikey said:

Thanks, I was mainly trying to get this thread back on track. To no avail. 

Sorry....Yes you are right

Please everyone if you have any Trust questions, please log them on our official site so we are not clogging up threads on non-Trust stuff.  CHeers

Our July review will be out soon as well

Thanks

Just now, Londonboy said:

Sorry if I've missed this in the muddled threads at the moment.....but who is McHale and who/where does he play?

Dominic McHale, midfielder, ex-FCUM. Seems to have played a handful of games for a few non-league clubs. Absolutely no idea what he's supposed to bring to the squad other than another homegrown body.

On 7/31/2019 at 10:15 AM, Crusoe said:

Dominic McHale, midfielder, ex-FCUM. Seems to have played a handful of games for a few non-league clubs. Absolutely no idea what he's supposed to bring to the squad other than another homegrown body.

a

54 minutes ago, underdog said:

If the club read this... ML you're a fucking wanka! Cant wait till u fuck off and AL you have a fucking horrible smile u slimey twat

Dominic McHale

Dominic Michael McHale (born 18 February 1996) is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder.

Dominic McHale

Personal information

Full nameDominic Michael McHale[1]

Date of birth18 February 1996 (age 23)

Place of birthManchester, England

Playing positionMidfielder

Youth career

?–2014Manchester City

Senior career*

YearsTeamApps(Gls)

2014–2015Barnsley0(0)

→ Northwich Flixton Villa (dual reg)

2015Ramsbottom United

2015Northwich Victoria

Northwich Manchester Villa

2017Achyronas Liopetriou10(3)

2017–2018Salford City3(0)

2018→ Trafford (loan)

2018→ Hyde United (loan)6(0)

2018Southport[2]0(0)

2018–2019Ashton United8(1)

2019FC United of Manchester5(1)

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:57, 10 April 2019 (UTC)

Link to sponsors or not.... there is absolutely no grounds whatsoever for taking a 23 year old player with a track record such as that.

18 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

17 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

and has links to one of our sponsors...

Does anyone know if he even has the faintest amount of footballing ability?  Or is this a Stephen Vaughan signing Stephen Vaughan Jr for Chester situation?

38 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Hmm.  Am I right in thinking the ‘Trust rep’ to the Latics board has to resign as a trust board member? 

So why would this be?

Its because one of the guiding principles of being a director is to “avoid conflicts of interest”.  I have been banging on about conflicts of interest where the Trust and its shareholding (board representation) are concerned for years and I still can’t get past it. 

Companies house:

Avoid conflicts of interest

You must avoid situations where your loyalties might be divided. You should consider the positions and interests of your family, to avoid possible conflicts.

You should tell other directors and members about any possible conflict of interest, and follow any process set out in the company’s articles of association.

This duty continues to apply if you’re no longer a director. You must not take advantage of any property, information or opportunity you became aware of as a director.

There are some obvious limitations and consequences of this for the Trust rep. 

If you'd paused for breath after the first question someone could have said, "no," and you'd have saved valuable time on the rest.

6 minutes ago, leeslover said:

If you'd paused for breath after the first question someone could have said, "no," and you'd have saved valuable time on the rest.

So he is still a Trust board member?

Doesn't actually alter the rest of the list imo.   If you disagree you could construct an argument.  I know that’s not the way on here but give it a go. 

Archived