Bunn Officially confirmed

17 hours ago, latics22 said:

Jesus, he’s telling a nice story. Does he really need the date, time, attendance, both squads for the game, managers, what curry he ate???

With me being slightly ... lets say meaty ........ Chicken tikka balti with pilau rice an naan. Food I remember football matches ...... Definately not a prozac. In fact I am in awe when people remember the matches even from the late 80s ... I attended all of them home and away ... but very few etch themselves into my memory (cup run and the penalty and the great escape excluded) mind you I only remember most of them due to watching it again on TV after the match.

14 minutes ago, andy_b_100 said:

With me being slightly ... lets say meaty ........ Chicken tikka balti with pilau rice an naan. Food I remember football matches ...... Definately not a prozac. In fact I am in awe when people remember the matches even from the late 80s ... I attended all of them home and away ... but very few etch themselves into my memory (cup run and the penalty and the great escape excluded) mind you I only remember most of them due to watching it again on TV after the match.

My life. 

When my wife was pregnant, she left her work, and about a dozen of her colleagues went for a meal. 

A year later they went back to the same place, and one of her friends said we were here last year (not everyone remembered that) , what was that starter we had. My wife reeled of everyone's starter. 

I struggle to remember what I went in the other room for. 

Mind you, she's always losing her keys and phone. And now she's lost our screwdriver, putting it in a "safe" place!..  I'm milking that one. 

Edited by singe

14 minutes ago, singe said:

My life. 

When my wife was pregnant, she left her work, and about a dozen of her colleagues went for a meal. 

A year later they went back to the same place, and one of her friends said we were here last year (not everyone remembered that) , what was that starter we had. My wife reeled of everyone's starter. 

Mind you, she's always losing her keys and phone. And now she's lost our screwdriver, putting it in a "safe" place!..  I'm milking that one. 

Ohhh being a woman I can relate to the "safe place"....it means it's not lost and will turn up by the end of the next millennium.

Now allowing her access to a mans tools???...ooooo you were asking for it really..heheh...never mess with a mans tools

37 minutes ago, andy_b_100 said:

Bit sketchy this ?. Was the naan plain , garlic ,peshwari or keema ? Few holes in this one. ?

2 hours ago, singe said:

My life. 

Do you only have one screwdriver?

2 hours ago, singe said:

Yes, it's one of those multi  head in the top things. Otherwise I'd have to get my drill out. I am mliking it...!

Beggers belief! Those things are rubbish! Sort it out

On 20/06/2018 at 1:27 AM, Dew Dilly Dance said:
14 Nov 1964 Oldham Athletic v Hereford United W 4-0 FA Cup
10 Nov 1973 Hereford United v Oldham Athletic W 3-4 League Division Three
23 Mar 1974 Oldham Athletic v Hereford United D 1-1 League Division Three
20 Nov 1976 Hereford United v Oldham Athletic D 0-0 League Division Two
16 Apr 1977 Oldham Athletic v Hereford United L 3-5 League Division Two
12 Oct 2008 Oldham Athletic v Hereford United W 4-0 League One
17 Jan 2009 Hereford United v Oldham Athletic L 5-0

League One

Try again!

Bloody hell. I understand why you posted that, and it’s good research, but did you have to remind me of that 5-0 defeat?

I remember walking into the ground and the joy of being able to stand on terracing behind the goal on a nice sunny afternoon.

Then the match kicked off and Febian Brandy ripped us to pieces.

On 21/06/2018 at 12:03 AM, singe said:

My life. 

My wife also has an unbelievable memory for what we ate, where, with whom......

I can’t decide whether this is OCD behaviour by women, or pathetic memory retention by men. Naturally I’m inclined to the former view.