Wages surely not again ?

1 minute ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Who's feet and who's doing the holding?

PFA have certainly been involved with loans at various times over past few years, whether or not they refused this time or not I don't know.

Others more in the know at Latics may say different.

2 hours ago, deyres42 said:

PFA have certainly been involved with loans at various times over past few years, whether or not they refused this time or not I don't know.

Others more in the know at Latics may say different.

Can we just leave this subject alone for a couple of weeks.

AL has paid the wages on time, which is what we ALL wanted, so why start making waves when there is no need?

• Like 1

Its good that we have paid the wages on time as it would have further damaged morale at the club.

However you have to seriously wonder where the £200k a month he has openly stated he is spending on the club is going. We were told this summer that we have no more historical debts to dodgy scouse loan sharks. The wage bill was slashed massively in the summer. The players we have signed are on a fraction of the cost we were paying before.

The last time we were losing such a ridiculous amounts of money was when Chris Moore was here amd we had an expensively assembled side at the top of league 1 this side is in the doldrums of league 2.

9 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Can we not just relax in the knowledge that the players have been paid instead of having a bluddy competition to see who can stir up next month's crap....if it happens?

If thereis no crap then we will become constipated.

6 hours ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Well it’s due today and we’re told they have been paid by a reliable source. What do you think Sherlock? I’m going yes. 

They were paid , or should have been paid yesterday! So I ask again Sherlock ! We’re they paid on time!

11 minutes ago, latics22 said:

They were paid , or should have been paid yesterday! So I ask again Sherlock ! We’re they paid on time!

I'm sure we would have heard if they weren't so just let it lie and stop looking around for that stick to beat AL up with.

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Only bad news is news worth discussing here. Move along please. 

5 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

Can we just leave this subject alone for a couple of weeks.

AL has paid the wages on time, which is what we ALL wanted, so why start making waves when there is no need?

It’s the nature of the beast. 

For example-

when we win the board is quiet.

when we lose the board is busy. 

People love a moan. Myself included. Your contributing yourselves- moaning about moaning. ?

Don’t read to much into it. Sift through what you like and ignore the rest. 

15 hours ago, deyres42 said:

His update didn't do him any favours.

Let's see what happens with November and December.

They have been paid, so why not just leave it alone and concentrate on the actual football?
If there's any worth talking about, that is.

It never surprises me how many 'ITK' Oldham fans actually know fuck all!

It happens every other month so they guess and so they can seem important when it comes true. Im sure the same dick heads will be doing the same for the next 2 months

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palmer1 said:

It happens every other month so they guess and so they can seem important when it comes true. Im sure the same dick heads will be doing the same for the next 2 months

Dear me. 

Dickheads- really? 

The same can be said of ‘dick heads’ who think all is rosy because we paid the wages on time. 

There is nothing ‘in the know’ about it. The owner himself said there is issues with wages. This month there isn’t. Great. Hope it continues. But let’s not start playing with ourselves because we’ve managed to do a very basic thing. 

2 hours ago, palmer1 said:

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Dear me. 

Dickheads- really? 

The same can be said of ‘dick heads’ who think all is rosy because we paid the wages on time. 

There is nothing ‘in the know’ about it. The owner himself said there is issues with wages. This month there isn’t. Great. Hope it continues. But let’s not start playing with ourselves because we’ve managed to do a very basic thing. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Dear me. 

Dickheads- really? 

You miss the point.

30 minutes ago, maddog said:

You miss the point.

No. I don’t. 

People can’t make a point without insulting people they don’t know. It’s annoying. 

They then miss the complete irony, in coming on a forum and calling poeople dickheads without realising how that makes them look themselves. 

He says people claiming they are in the know. Where? Who’s said that? The only person we all acknowledge has any credibility being in the know is Sinnot. 

So he’s talking nonsense.

He then claims people want to be proved right about how shit things are. 

Yes. People want us to be shit. Ok. 

Or is it just fans discussing concerns about the club with other fans a forum.

This month has been paid. Good. However justifiable concerns remain. 

Onto to Saturday. 

49 minutes ago, League one forever said:

No. I don’t. 

People can’t make a point without insulting people they don’t know. It’s annoying. 

They then miss the complete irony, in coming on a forum and calling poeople dickheads without realising how that makes them look themselves. 

He says people claiming they are in the know. Where? Who’s said that? The only person we all acknowledge has any credibility being in the know is Sinnot. 

So he’s talking nonsense.

He then claims people want to be proved right about how shit things are. 

Yes. People want us to be shit. Ok. 

Or is it just fans discussing concerns about the club with other fans a forum.

This month has been paid. Good. However justifiable concerns remain. 

Onto to Saturday. 

I would hazard a guess he was referring to the many people on twitter claiming the players hadn’t been paid.