Wages surely not again ?

7 minutes ago, singe said:

Anyone any concerns if we start to find out some information about our owner. I have his business address and picture where it is.

It is serviced Offices level on the 33rd floor of also serviced rental and hotel accommodation.  Iahve held back, as there is a chance that is where he lives.

If it helps i can show you a recent picture of him...... :clown: that's the fella you need to question, good luck :D

Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

I think a couple of staff were paid on Friday evening, but the players (at least the ones I know) haven't been and have had no explanation as to why they are late...

I’m confused then.  What averted the strike? 

10 days late is ridiculous. 

It doesn't really tell us much? Apart from 'The information we're getting back at the moment is quite the opposite' .... from who? As I don't understand how it is quite the opposite ....

Just seen on twitter too 'Trust Oldham - the Supporters Trust for Oldham Athletic who own a 3% share of the club and hold a seat on the board of directors'  - Don't you get any input in things, can't you be the voice of the club??

39 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Says who?

Are you sure you are a Latics Fan?

Keegan says the players haven't been paid according to his source and you are quiet. The Trust says "The information we're getting back at the moment is quite the opposite" and you question the Trust's source.

I can't understand why you didn't question Keegan instead of blindly accepting his version?

Instead of asking the club about for a picture of the team bus which came from a rumour from a kid on Twitter, can we try asking some questions of the owner/club that actually mean something?

It's easy to quash a silly rumour. The trust is meant to have a seat on the board and the fans know more about the wage situation than them through speaking to the players directly, which doesn't take a genius to do.

Not trying to have a dig and I'm fully expecting the "if you think you can do better..." response, but I feel we have the right to question our representatives after yet another unresolved issue.

5 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

Instead of asking the club about for a picture of the team bus which came from a rumour from a kid on Twitter, can we try asking some questions of the owner/club that actually mean something?

It's easy to quash a silly rumour. The trust is meant to have a seat on the board and the fans know more about the wage situation than them through speaking to the players directly, which doesn't take a genius to do.

Not trying to have a dig and I'm fully expecting the "if you think you can do better..." response, but I feel we have the right to question our representatives after yet another unresolved issue.

I don't have any faith in AL anymore after this mess.  The statement in the summer said that we've drawn a line under this issue, yet it's all happened again so soon.

I'd be happy if the trust give nothing else to AL in the short to medium term and look to build up a fund in order to safeguard the future of the club when he leaves.  If AL proves me wrong then great, but there are too many warning signs that can't be ignored.

• Like 1