2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Grow up.  Disciples... ffs. 

The question was... challenge how?  You got any ideas or plans or is just words too? 

You took your time!

You show me an example,just one of him not being a bad un.

Oh,and you can't have because he signed Maouche

2 hours ago, archiecat said:

Eventually the penny will drop and people will see the :clown: for what he is, until then they will blindly follow unquestioning.Until such time his disciples will always know better.you must always remember that you saw through the fakery,the phoney allegiance and the cheap gestures to identify a megalomaniac,dictator and a bully in the clothing of a friendly sheep.

What do you suggest we do about it? The only thing that could change it is someone else coming in to buy him out, and I don't see that happening. If we protest as much as Newcastle fans or Blackpool fans  have,he may just think 'sod this I've had enough' and walk away like Moore did, leaving us with £200k a month to find, going into admin. and being relegated.

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

9-1 over two games was it?

Read back on here, many people said if we had played Surridge and Lang to run at him then results would have been different and would have exposed the gobby lump. Poor team selection by Bunn.

Edited by mikejh45

7 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Read back on here, many people said if we had played Surridge and Lang to run at him then results would have been different and would have exposed the gobby lump. Poor team selection by Bunn.

So because people said it on here, that's what would have happened?

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

These kinds of posts bring nothing to a debate. 

Challenge the owner to do what?  Explain exactly what you want from the current owner. Do you want him to spend money he hasn’t got or promise you Championship in 3 years? What? 

What exactly do you want to achieve? 

I thought he had money?

22 minutes ago, al_bro said:

What do you suggest we do about it? The only thing that could change it is someone else coming in to buy him out, and I don't see that happening. If we protest as much as Newcastle fans or Blackpool fans  have,he may just think 'sod this I've had enough' and walk away like Moore did, leaving us with £200k a month to find, going into admin. and being relegated.

I haven't mentioned doing anything because as you rightly say until somebody takes over there is precious little anyone can do.

One thing I will say is that 200k per month statement is absolute tosh.not much evidence of anything like that kind of money being pumped into the club but it does sound ever so convincing in an interview.

52 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

He got rid of Gerrard......plenty of bonus points there for me.

Apart from the tunnel incident at Chesterfield, I don't think Gerrard did too badly on the pitch.granted he would never win a popularity contest on here.

5 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Apart from the tunnel incident at Chesterfield, I don't think Gerrard did too badly on the pitch.granted he would never win a popularity contest on here.

Big mistake last season letting Clarke go and keeping the fat, divisive bastard. 

1 minute ago, mikejh45 said:

Big mistake last season letting Clarke go and keeping the fat, divisive bastard. 

Hehe, like I said Michael he is no OWTB pin up boy.

Clarke didn't pull any trees up at Bury in that loan spell maybe he is a better fit at BP. 

8 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Hehe, like I said Michael he is no OWTB pin up boy.

Clarke didn't pull any trees up at Bury in that loan spell maybe he is a better fit at BP. 

There is no maybe....he has been immense on his return considering his age.

17 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Hehe, he is no OWTB pin up boy.

In general that means he's probably a decent to very good footballer who will go on to betters times elsewhere.

Some absolute shite have been held up as world beaters on here over the years, until a few months later when they're a  hate figure. 

39 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

In general that means he's probably a decent to very good footballer who will go on to betters times elsewhere.

Some absolute shite have been held up as world beaters on here over the years, until a few months later when they're a  hate figure. 

Really, I mean really.......better times...where for f***s sake? He's found a level that suits his age and physique. 

And if Bunn was a manager instead of a coach, we would have exploited his physical deficiencies.

Edited by mikejh45

5 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Stop interfering in the team

Pay the bills on time

Treat club employees with respect instead of sacking people on a whim.

Take English lessons so he can actually deliver a coherent interview.

Appoint a board of directors 

Open a club shop worthy of the name?

Most importantly what are his 

short-term

medium term

long term

Plans for the club? 

And that’s just for starters...

Hear hear.....

2 hours ago, mikejh45 said:

That never was going to happen, Surridge always played better playing off O’Grady, in the same sense that Doyle scored the major of his goals playing off Davies 

6 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Stop interfering in the team

Pay the bills on time

Treat club employees with respect instead of sacking people on a whim.

Take English lessons so he can actually deliver a coherent interview.

Appoint a board of directors 

Open a club shop worthy of the name?

Most importantly what are his 

short-term

medium term

long term

Plans for the club? 

And that’s just for starters...

These are things you (and everyone else obviously) want him to do.  This is not a challenge. Kusunga wants to challenge him. How?