and Staff.

51 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Why the fuck would Mo have any input in which trialists we bring in, I thought it was an established fact that he is a useless cunt that even his own brother had managed to work out..... ah well same old shite again and another season of disappointment...

Mo will take agents recommendations AL can afford.

20 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Another one gone according to the ITK DMaarms 

says club legend and whilst I’m not sure I would put Paul Murray in that bracket he’s the only one anywhere close I think.

Wonder if there’s been a ruckus after Wheaters comments about youth games 

Sounds like Murray according to the Twitter rumours. Although nothing has been confirmed so could just be more nonsense being spread...

46 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Sounds like Murray according to the Twitter rumours. Although nothing has been confirmed so could just be more nonsense being spread...

It's almost a drop in the ocean at this stage as so many players and staff are being pushed out regardless of ability, but it looked and sounded like Murray was doing a decent job with the current crop of youngsters.

4 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

It's almost a drop in the ocean at this stage as so many players and staff are being pushed out regardless of ability, but it looked and sounded like Murray was doing a decent job with the current crop of youngsters.

Weren't they losing every week...?

15 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Weren't they losing every week...?

I'll be honest I don't know about their results so you may be right, but there were more academy players who got pro contracts on his watch than previously and the likes of Vaughan, Sutton and Luamba look like they could transition into the 1st team this year (or be sold to a higher league like Emmerson and possibly Vaughan if rumours are true). 

Results matter of course, but I'd rather have people running the academy who can develop players to be ready for the first team or higher.

I know it's less important than both things above, but I liked the way Murray spoke about his role when interviewed by BPAS.

Confirmed now on Official that Murray has left.

Says the decision is following a restructure after talks with head coach. 

If true Curle probably thinks we don’t need both a head of academy and youth team manager at our level, which if I’m honest I agree with (Philiskirk did both) and considering the more junior position is probably both cheaper and one of Mo’s picks it’s Murray’s position that has become redundant 

25 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Confirmed now on Official that Murray has left.

Says the decision is following a restructure after talks with head coach. 

If true Curle probably thinks we don’t need both a head of academy and youth team manager at our level, which if I’m honest I agree with (Philiskirk did both) and considering the more junior position is probably both cheaper and one of Mo’s picks it’s Murray’s position that has become redundant 

What’s happened to the edit option??

edit** statement says restructure the “contact us” staff list says Head of Academy: TBC

Thicker than a corned beef sandwich these twats 

Spoken to Barry who is a friend of Paul Murray who had phoned Barry and his first words were i've been sacked this morning. Present at the meeting were Keith Curle and Mo Lemsagam, no real reason given. Paul Butler left a while ago and I believe he is joining Barnet.

4 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Spoken to Barry who is a friend of Paul Murray who had phoned Barry and his first words were i've been sacked this morning. Present at the meeting were Keith Curle and Mo Lemsagam, no real reason given. Paul Butler left a while ago and I believe he is joining Barnet.

To join Harry Kewell.

22 minutes ago, PeteG said:

18 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

To join Harry Kewell.

Leeds, to Oldham, to Barnet 

His career is going well 

• 2 weeks later...

Club doctor - Dr Rob Beardsell has left, and the club are actively recruiting. https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/july/16072021-club-doctor/

Presumably, until the post is filled, we will be paying extra for this required post on matchdays. 

FWIW the club needs to improve its advert there’s a glaring omission, but this is my field and I don’t expect the club administration to be as keyed in as I am. 

4 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Club doctor - Dr Rob Beardsell has left, and the club are actively recruiting. https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/july/16072021-club-doctor/

Presumably, until the post is filled, we will be paying extra for this required post on matchdays. 

FWIW the club needs to improve its advert there’s a glaring omission, but this is my field and I don’t expect the club administration to be as keyed in as I am. 

I may be wrong but I’m sure I saw he was knocking it on the head a while ago in which case to advertise 2 weeks before the season starts is a bit haphazard