and Staff.

11 hours ago, LaticMark said:

Wearing a flat cap . . . 

Look at the state of that.

Looks like a shit 50's bin man, except binmen do good things for the community cleaning up our streets and improving sanitation. He's just does the opposite he's like a disease that won't fuck off.

8 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Look at the state of that.

Looks like a shit 50's bin man, except binmen do good things for the community cleaning up our streets and improving sanitation. He's just does the opposite he's like a disease that won't fuck off.

When I saw that photo I couldn't help thinking of all the greats who used to go through those doors - Royle, Ritchie, Palmer, etc......

It's just as well we can't see into the future because the thought of that flat capped idiot one day ruining the club would have been, and is, too much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

When I saw that photo I couldn't help thinking of all the greats who used to go through those doors - Royle, Ritchie, Palmer, etc......

It's just as well we can't see into the future because the thought of that flat capped idiot one day ruining the club would have been, and is, too much.

AL should make him dress like he does to set standards, at least he's smart.

15 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

He is no more scruffy than the likes of Marshall and Holden were...

My memory might be letting me down here, but I've yet to see ML rise majestically in the box to power home a header, or skin a defender on the wing before delivering a pinpoint cross. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, mick26 said:

Can't view it - is he quite young, ex Manchester FA or local non league club?

Anyway good luck to him.

Very young, seems to have left school three years ago. Going to have a big challenge in a weird environment but good luck and no judging him before he has a chance. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mick26 said:

Can't view it - is he quite young, ex Manchester FA or local non league club?

Anyway good luck to him.

He's been the "Football Operations / Administration Intern" at Latics since Oct 2020.

Good luck to him.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Very young, seems to have left school three years ago. Going to have a big challenge in a weird environment but good luck and no judging him before he has a chance. 

Glad you've said he left school........some on here would have had him "expelled".

Good luck to the lad, he'll obviously need it !

Just now, Dave_Og said:

can't see anything embarrassing abut that.  

“restructure” pretending we actually planned all this 

“General manager” because we have a shite CEO leaving and its cheaper to pass his bits to commercial 

still no heads groundman just the guys who prod the main stand shadow at half time 

a school leaver doing arguably the most important job in club Secretary because you know, it’s not like we’ve been cocking up registrations and contracts all season is it?

it all screams amateur  cheap cess pit 

• Like 3