and Staff.

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Heck of an assumption.

Physios move on . Career progression etc

When Jimmy McGregor left from being Latics’ physio to go to Old Trafford was that down to “relationships “?

It is a key role , but I’d want to know for certain why it’s becoming vacant rather than jump to your conclusion. 

Is it such a big assumption?  One of our 2 physios from last year up and leaves to go to Blackpool as second physio, so the only "career progression" is a different club at similar level.  The Doctor who has been there 30 years leaves, I'm guessing not to a "career progression" and our present head of Physiotherapy, so you don't go upwards from that, leaves to take another job, probably at a different club, ie one which will treat him better.  

I think the assumption was a reasonable one. 

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Well there were videos of him being carted out of the Rochdale game with his daughter in floods of tears...

This guy was in front of me in the queue to get into the ground. He was totally out of his tree and the steward refused him entry advising him to go and have a strong coffee. 
He was a total liability and how he eventually got in I’ll never know 😮

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pidge said:

Is it such a big assumption?  One of our 2 physios from last year up and leaves to go to Blackpool as second physio, so the only "career progression" is a different club at similar level.  The Doctor who has been there 30 years leaves, I'm guessing not to a "career progression" and our present head of Physiotherapy, so you don't go upwards from that, leaves to take another job, probably at a different club, ie one which will treat him better.  

I think the assumption was a reasonable one. 

Could be because there is only one physio, (or so we are told) and he's fed up of all the pressure on his own. Or he's simply fond a better paying job.

Supporter Liasion & Supporter Services Gina Buckley now gone, new Ticket Office Manager Adam Street. Supporter Liasion officers TBC> Looks like it is reverting to the previous structure.

Sue Bowskill, Office Manager has been take off the website. But that could be part of the Seccretary shake up I guess.

4 minutes ago, singe said:

Supporter Liasion & Supporter Services Gina Buckley now gone, new Ticket Office Manager Adam Street. Supporter Liasion officers TBC> Looks like it is reverting to the previous structure.

Sue Bowskill, Office Manager has been take off the website. But that could be part of the Seccretary shake up I guess.

The turnover of staff wouldn't be out of place in the gig marketplace. Seems like they may be using sub contractors. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

The turnover of staff wouldn't be out of place in the gig marketplace. Seems like they may be using sub contractors. 

Yeahm the turnover getting bad was pretty much why I  started the thread. Gobmacked how it has turned out.

11 hours ago, oafc 123 said:

He reminds me of that nutter on I'm Alan Partridge with that full front Latics tattoo 

9 hours ago, League one forever said:

I’ll level with you- I’m really scared. 

"You're a mentalist" 

Could make a nice T-shirt slogan for Abdallah or Mo. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 5:05 PM, al_bro said:

Could be because there is only one physio, (or so we are told) and he's fed up of all the pressure on his own. Or he's simply fond a better paying job.

There’s definitely normally 2 physios. There’s been 2 physios for a while.

The fact that the head physio who was supposed to be nominally in charge of the club doctor (now doctors) leaves soon after the new club doctors take up post may not be a coincidence. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the second physio, who used to nominally look after the academy, ends up as the head physio. 

At least they’ve sorted out the error in their advert this time. 

For Michael Beach to be promoted to Operations Manager from Club Secretary and then just disappear from the club list of officials with no mention of a “thank you for all your hard work” is a bit strange to say the least. Do we think he has walked or fallen out and been sacked?

13 hours ago, Pidge said:

For Michael Beach to be promoted to Operations Manager from Club Secretary and then just disappear from the club list of officials with no mention of a “thank you for all your hard work” is a bit strange to say the least. Do we think he has walked or fallen out and been sacked?

I had a look at his Linkedin page yesterday; he has been Head of Operations since December 2020 so I reckon he was doing both and his either been bombed or moved on to another club...

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

I had a look at his Linkedin page yesterday; he has been Head of Operations since December 2020 so I reckon he was doing both and his either been bombed or moved on to another club...

Club being a Golf Club i've heard

15 hours ago, Pidge said:

Hopefully he has rightfully carried the can for the registrations fiasco.