Boundary Park buy out

8 minutes ago, tGWB said:

The club rents the stand from Brassbank so its the responsibility of Brassbank to ensure it carries all the necessary statutory certification for them to rent it as a football stand 

The club has it on a lease from Brassbank. So its the club's responsibility, as I understand it 

On the etickeing site it looks like you can still buy tickets for 2 sections of the Joe Royle Stand (next to the Chaddy End and to the RRE side of the half way line) but not the other two sections (as they're not sold out!).

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/EDP/Season/Index/1343

However, you can still purchase seats for all parts of the Joe Royle Stand for the Crewe match on 10 August!

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/EDP/Event/Index/1358

Edited by LaticMark

5 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

On the etickeing site it looks like you can still buy tickets for 2 sections of the Joe Royle Stand (next to the Chaddy End and to the RRE side of the half way line) but not the other two sections (as they're not sold out!).

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/EDP/Season/Index/1343

However, you can still purchase seats for all parts of the North Stand for the Crewe match on 10 August.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc/EDP/Event/Index/1358

First point is just an access control issue that I’ll amend tomorrow morning

29 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I admit it's a massive own goal to close it. But to ask for a refund seems a bit ridiculous. Just sit in the rochdale road end.

Asking for a refund isn’t ridiculous. 

Your post is though.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I go to watch football not to sit in a stand. If my ticket was changed to another team I'd prob ask for a refund 

Except it’s not as simple as that. It’s a clear declaration of having no intention of negotiating or forms if a relationship with the FLG. Now that’s petty. He’s a very stubborn and stupid man. If we’d not got a refund for our north stand ticket renewals earlier than now, we’d certainly take this as a sign of war rather than collaboration with people who have tried to negotiate - and would not simply ‘happily’ change to another stand. 

It’s much more more symbolic and important than that. 

• Like 2

As shite as it is, isn't it part of the T&Cs around purchasing a season ticket that you can be moved to a different part of the ground? Certainly when buying one for the North Stand initially, we didn't get to actually sit in it but weren't offered a cash alternative.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Twisbrogan said:

As shite as it is, isn't it part of the T&Cs around purchasing a season ticket that you can be moved to a different part of the ground? Certainly when buying one for the North Stand initially, we didn't get to actually sit in it but weren't offered a cash alternative.

Didn’t we get to pay for the new stand but at RRE prices with the expectation we were committing to the new stand but at a lower price for the inconvenience of sitting elsewhere for x number of games? (When there was a difference in price between stands). 

AL is shite. Correct.

FLG? No idea. Still sticking with the fact that if I was in AL's position I wouldn't want to give them a penny either. Pay them to help them buy something that will potentially help them in their long term goals of getting rid of him? Why would you?

Add to that their inflammatory remarks on twatter (correct or not) and things like getting PW to speak at the opening (a clear fuck you to AL) no way I'd negotiate with them

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maddog said:

Didn’t we get to pay for the new stand but at RRE prices with the expectation we were committing to the new stand but at a lower price for the inconvenience of sitting elsewhere for x number of games? (When there was a difference in price between stands). 

1 hour ago, Twisbrogan said:

As someone who was moved last year because of the TV gantry the only refund I got was a free programme. (Think I was offered something else but didn't want it). That was all down to the T&Cs and the free programme was a goodwill gesture. 

I think anyone wanting a full refund because they can't sit in the North Stand might be waiting a while, especially as the season will likely have started. 

Incidentally if the North Stand is closed presumably the TV gantry will be moved there if needed.

3 hours ago, rosa said:

You've got to say, this whole saga is a unique way to pay tribute to your club's greatest ever manager. 

Messrs Ashworth and Bamlett might disagree. 

Incidentally Herbert Bamlett reffed the 1914 FA Cup Final (the season after he was our manager as we came 2nd). 

8 hours ago, oafcmad09 said:

The club has it on a lease from Brassbank. So its the club's responsibility, as I understand it 

You dont rent a car and the hire company tells you it needs a MOT before you can use it 

Brassbank as the owner and landlord surely have to ensure the stand is fit for purpose from a statutory compliance perspective which would obviously include fire safety regs. 

Edited by tGWB

I ordered a nice new M3 a couple of months ago and was due to pick it up next Saturday at 3pm. To my dismay I’ve just had BMW on to be told they haven’t got one and I’ve can have a 1993 316i instead. Obviously I asked for a refund as that wasn’t what I paid for and they fucked me off and said enjoy the old nail you sucker. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I ordered a nice new M3 a couple of months ago and was due to pick it up next Saturday at 3pm. To my dismay I’ve just had BMW on to be told they haven’t got one and I’ve can have a 1993 316i instead. Obviously I asked for a refund as that wasn’t what I paid for and they fucked me off and said enjoy the old nail you sucker. 

Sensational analogy

@OAFCBilly

so what’s the crack here? 

If bad news I presume it will be the same on the car park and that’s why we haven’t had our passes yet? 

Mind you, it was free for all at the last friendly, bo car park attendants on duty. 👍

Edited by kowenicki

30 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

@OAFCBilly

so what’s the crack here? 

If bad news I presume it will be the same on the car park and that’s why we haven’t had our passes yet? 

Mind you, it was free for all at the last friendly, bo car park attendants on duty. 👍

All I can say is keep checking the website etc, sorry 

Wish I could say more. All I will say is wait for the facts and info instead of reading into cryptic tweets and comments (not that you are!)

Edited by OAFCBilly
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Wish I could say more. All I will say is wait for the facts and info instead of reading into cryptic tweets and comments (not that you are!)

Abdallah drafting his propog... Statement is he?

if it was going to be open you’d just say. Shit show all round and I include both parties in that assessment 

6 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Cheers. Appreciate you taking time to respond. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

AL is shite. Correct.

FLG? No idea. Still sticking with the fact that if I was in AL's position I wouldn't want to give them a penny either. Pay them to help them buy something that will potentially help them in their long term goals of getting rid of him? Why would you?

Add to that their inflammatory remarks on twatter (correct or not) and things like getting PW to speak at the opening (a clear fuck you to AL) no way I'd negotiate with them

The #AgendaLads can't see the crucial part in all this...so I've tried to help them a little  ^^^^^^