Boundary Park buy out

6 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

The #AgendaLads can't see the crucial part in all this...so I've tried to help them a little  ^^^^^^

Blitz and Gazal want rid of it so any potential buyer is ultimately a threat to his ownership of the club.  The solution is for him to buy it himself, which he isn't doing.  So he's going to have to pay rent to whoever does. What other solution is there?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

@OAFCBilly

so what’s the crack here? 

If bad news I presume it will be the same on the car park and that’s why we haven’t had our passes yet? 

Mind you, it was free for all at the last friendly, bo car park attendants on duty. 👍

32 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

All I can say is keep checking the website etc, sorry 

Wish I could say more. All I will say is wait for the facts and info instead of reading into cryptic tweets and comments (not that you are!)

Now this worries me. What I do not want is to go back to playing football in a ground with only three stands in use. If it means that the stand is in use but the facilities are not being made available then I would imagine the club will offer season ticket holders the choice of moving.

If the SLA terms are prohibitive and financially disadvantageous to the club or the rent is unreasonable then I say to all parties to get around a table and sort it out. After all both want the the club to be successful don’t they? 👀

Edited by TheBigDog
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

Now this worries me. What I do not want is to go back to playing football in a ground with only three stands in use. If it means that the stand is in use but the facilities are not being made available then I would imagine the club will offer season ticket holders the choice of moving.

If the SLA terms are prohibitive and financially disadvantageous to the club then I say to both parties to get around a table and sort it out. After all both want the the club to be successful don’t they? 👀

The FLG have laid out the terms of the SLA but not had a response from the club.  What we haven't heard is why those terms are "unrealistic and unreasonable demands" and are "unreasonable commercial terms" according to the club.  

And while they're at it, I'd love to know how the FLG are "taking extraordinary and drastic steps to disturb the smooth running of the football club to suit their own ends to the detriment of the Club and the fans"

And also what are the existing liabilities to the club that the FLG have "failed to honour"?

Apologies if this has been made public and I've missed it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Like happened 4yrs ago...

It'll be reet 👍

You’ve still not answered my question. .

Its months now since Wild left and gave THAT interview 😂 that team interference had stopped. 

So, whose decision is to tell O’grady and Coke to train with the youths? 

2 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Its months now since Wild left and gave THAT interview 😂 that team interference had stopped. 

I don’t know but I would prefer both of them to be training with another club 😂

18 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

If the SLA terms are prohibitive and financially disadvantageous to the club or the rent is unreasonable then I say to all parties to get around a table and sort it out. After all both want the the club to be successful don’t they? 👀

I've read the SLA is just for the 100 club and boxes and the seats & concourses come at no extra cost but then I also keep reading that the lease for the whole ground includes the North Stand seats and, I assume, concourses (not the rest of the OEC, i.e. 100 club, boxes...)

Whether he fully doesn't use or partially doesn't use (i.e.100 club/boxes) the North Stand he'll be pissing off, and losing significant income from, arguably our wealthiest fans (box holders and 100 clubbers) who are able to, and like to, chuck a few extra quid in where they can. 

Cutting his nose off to spite his face. Madness. 

Then again, if he's doing it to avoid paying rent already owed - which must certainly be ten's if not hundreds of thousands of pounds - it might make sense to him financially. 

Would he then be gambling that the OEC/FLG won't pursue the money through legal channels and potentially jeopardise our season even further... ?

Edited by HarryBosch
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I presumed we were talking about picking the team (I know I was, pretty sure Wild was.) COG was still being picked and Coke couldn't pick his own arse.

Edited by boundaryblue80

As well as it being unfair to fans, having support come from only half the stands in the stadium puts us at a competitive disadvantage. Just look what happened to our home record from the time of the Lookers being knocked down.

57 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

The #AgendaLads can't see the crucial part in all this...so I've tried to help them a little  ^^^^^^

...or start by just paying what is owed...

Edited by sjk2008

13 minutes ago, Simpo said:

As well as it being unfair to fans, having support come from only half the stands in the stadium puts us at a competitive disadvantage. Just look what happened to our home record from the time of the Lookers being knocked down.

Nah. Did we not beat Liverpool with 3 stands?

17 minutes ago, Simpo said:

I think the reduced funding for the team might have helped. Especially when the money raised by the team was put towards the stand instead. 

I think we would do better with 4 stands open though. 

28 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I've read the SLA is just for the 100 club and boxes and the seats & concourses come at no extra cost but then I also keep reading that the lease for the whole ground includes the North Stand seats and, I assume, concourses (not the rest of the OEC, i.e. 100 club, boxes...)

Whether he fully doesn't use or partially doesn't use (i.e.100 club/boxes) the North Stand he'll be pissing off, and losing significant income from, arguably our wealthiest fans (box holders and 100 clubbers) who are able to, and like to, chuck a few extra quid in where they can. 

Cutting his nose off to spite his face. Madness. 

Then again, if he's doing it to avoid paying rent already owed - which must certainly be ten's if not hundreds of thousands of pounds - it might make sense to him financially. 

Would he then be gambling that the OEC/FLG won't pursue the money through legal channels and potentially jeopardise our season even further... ?

Recent article on D3D4Football by @stringer-oafc stated that the club owed £12,000 for the hospitality and catering services provided by the OEC

Needs paying of course, but not beyond our means you would think

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I presumed we were talking about picking the team (I know I was, pretty sure Wild was.) COG was still being picked and Coke couldn't pick his own arse.

😂 Good effort. 

You have repeatedly claimed picking the team had stopped. At the minute O’grady and Coke have been told to train with the youths. Meaning there are not available for team selection now . . Directly affecting team selection now. So if Banny wants to pick O’grady - he can’t. 

So unless o’grady has turned into a bellend overnight and spat in banny’s face, then interfering in team selection hasn’t stopped at all. 

I think you know this really. 😉

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

😂 Good effort. 

You have repeatedly claimed picking the team had stopped. At the minute O’grady and Coke have been told to train with the youths. Meaning there are not available for team selection now . . Directly affecting team selection now. So if Banny wants to pick O’grady - he can’t. 

So unless o’grady has turned into a bellend overnight and spat in banny’s face, then interfering in team selection hasn’t stopped at all. 

Is this a new thing happening at clubs? no, it's happened many many a time at many many a club. Including Latics in the past. You've plenty of topics to whip AL with, this isn't one of them.

7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

😂 Good effort. 

Not at all. I thought COG had been released...as in...nothing is said and then he pops up at another club. Hadn't realised he was with the Youth. Coke, I knew was under contract still. I just assumed we were finding ways to remove him from the club. AL wants them off the books...no issue with that at all. I hope it works. They aren't available selection. It happens at every club up and down the land...Pulis was told he couldn't play Downing last season coz it triggered a new contract if he did. Stop making it out like AL invented this course of action for unwanted players.

If he starts saying Sefil should start over Wheater every week, then I'll start to agree it's still going on.

Edited by boundaryblue80
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Recent article on D3D4Football by @stringer-oafc stated that the club owed £12,000 for the hospitality and catering services provided by the OEC

Jesus, is that it?

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Anybody....? 

I think you meant £12k "is that it" as in, "is that only how much it is?"

Whereas Lags thought you meant "is that it?" as in, as that all the problem is, when it's clear in the point of paying it is much bigger than that.

Edited by boundaryblue80

18 minutes ago, tGWB said:

There is money due to AL I believe  as well that’s one reason there is a stand off.