Colchester (H)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Neither obviously - it was just a chance to have another pop at Maouche.  Shakes head in disbelief...

Why wouldn't I have a pop at Maouche, his inability to influence games even 10 % of the time is frustrating. 

10 hours ago, disjointed said:

Why wouldn't I have a pop at Maouche, his inability to influence games even 10 % of the time is frustrating. 

As I said - Any chance to have a pop at Maouche.

If you had said swap two current strikers, say Wilson and Vera, for the two previous strikers, Main and Holloway, then the post might have had some balance.

But no, let’s slip in a midfielder and a striker which, as well as undermining your comparison,  also underlines my ‘any chance to have a pop at Maouche’ comment. 

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

As I said - Any chance to have a pop at Maouche.

If you had said swap two current strikers, say Wilson and Vera, for the two previous strikers, Main and Holloway, then the post might have had some balance.

But no, let’s slip in a midfielder and a striker which, as well as undermining your comparison,  also underlines my ‘any chance to have a pop at Maouche’ comment. 

Do you rate Maouche? 

The talk about Curtis has sadly died down. Sounds like  Aberdeen we’re keen to keep him on the bench rather than loaning him out. We won’t get through the season without a Lang,surridge,Doyle goalscorer type. But I just don’t thing AL has got his mind rapped around that. Anyway hopefully we can get two wins on the bounce against Colchester and climb up the table and gain confidence. Come on you blues 🔵

14 minutes ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

The talk about Curtis has sadly died down. Sounds like  Aberdeen we’re keen to keep him on the bench rather than loaning him out. We won’t get through the season without a Lang,surridge,Doyle goalscorer type. But I just don’t thing AL has got his mind rapped around that. Anyway hopefully we can get two wins on the bounce against Colchester and climb up the table and gain confidence. Come on you blues 🔵

yes im with you, i cant wait for the game on Saturday now, 2 games unbeaten, will do wonders for the confidence and will lift the club aswell..Yes we do need another front man and main would have been a good addition..Just trusting Abdallah that hes working on this.. 

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

yes im with you, i cant wait for the game on Saturday now, 2 games unbeaten, will do wonders for the confidence and will lift the club aswell..Yes we do need another front man and main would have been a good addition..Just trusting Abdallah that hes working on this.. 

😳👏🏻😆

50 minutes ago, maddog said:

😳👏🏻😆

2 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

I’m with maddog.

You’re ripping the piss. Aren’t you?

2 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

I am waiting to see what rabbits Abdallah pulls out of the hat the delay would probably suggest it is something worth waiting for.

5 hours ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I’m with maddog.

You’re ripping the piss. Aren’t you?

Positivity breeds posititvity. There are many who will always have a negative output doesnt matter who owns the club or who the coach is.This air of negativity at boundary park hasnt just appeared  its been with us years, So yes within the club they will be going into Saturdays game wanting to build on the last 2 games and give the supporters something to cheer about if that is remotley possible...We need to get ourselves we are a 2nd Div 2 side and we dont have any devine right to be higher ... Roll on Saturday 👍

5 hours ago, mickjagger said:

I am waiting to see what rabbits Abdallah pulls out of the hat the delay would probably suggest it is something worth waiting for.

im looking forward to seeing also, Benide mentiones in his notes yesterday that something is being worked in terms of a loans.. They will know better than us. i dont believe we have a bad squad ,its needed time to settle and implement how Benide wants them to play. 

12 hours ago, League one forever said:

Do you rate Maouche?

Do I rate him? Yes. The player I watch is a skilful midfielder who keeps us ticking over in the middle of the park. 

Is he performing at his best? Probably not. But let’s be honest, apart from Woods, Wheater and Sylla, none of the others are playing at anywhere near the level that they are capable of. Yet it always seems to be  Maouche who gets, in my opinion, a disproportionate amount of criticism.  

13 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Why rely on trust when you could just ask him when he's taking orders for the Costa run?

5 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Positivity breeds posititvity. There are many who will always have a negative output doesnt matter who owns the club or who the coach is.This air of negativity at boundary park hasnt just appeared  its been with us years, So yes within the club they will be going into Saturdays game wanting to build on the last 2 games and give the supporters something to cheer about if that is remotley possible...We need to get ourselves we are a 2nd Div 2 side and we dont have any devine right to be higher ... Roll on Saturday 👍

download.jpeg-1.jpg

43 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

🤣🤣 my downfall, im just to optimistic,  it will rub off on you guys soon 🤘

I genuinely think you could get 40 years in prison and just shrug your shoulders saying “ah well be good to use the gym”

10 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

I genuinely think you could get 40 years in prison and just shrug your shoulders saying “ah well be good to use the gym”

no im not one for the gym unfortunately cant remember the last time i went.. bit of peace and quiet from a hectic homelife though 🤣

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Do I rate him? Yes. The player I watch is a skilful midfielder who keeps us ticking over in the middle of the park. 

Is he performing at his best? Probably not. But let’s be honest, apart from Woods, Wheater and Sylla, none of the others are playing at anywhere near the level that they are capable of. Yet it always seems to be  Maouche who gets, in my opinion, a disproportionate amount of criticism.  

I’m not getting into boo boy debate. 

He reminds of Dayton- he’ll do something in a game that makes you go wow. Then you don’t see him for the other 89 minutes. There is no doubt he’s a gifted technician, but that doesn’t make you a player IMO. 

He flatters to deceive. 

They’ve signed Theo Robinson on loan from Southend who had almost a one in two goal ratio at Swindon recently. We’ve signed McHale FFS!!

Hope I’m wrong but we were very fortunate last week and I can’t see where a goal is coming from....

0 v 2 for me

Archived