Colchester (H)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 3 Defensive midfielders in the team it should come as no surprise we havent created much.

Maouche and Eagles have threatened to create but not much more than that.

Other than that its your typical garbage Oldham Colchester game. Last seasons 6 goaller was a blip in what has been 20 plus years of crap games against them. Dare I say it they probably see us as an equally unexciting fixture.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

With 3 Defensive midfielders in the team it should come as no surprise we havent created much.

Maouche and Eagles have threatened to create but not much more than that.

Other than that its your typical garbage Oldham Colchester game. Last seasons 6 goaller was a blip in what has been 20 plus years of crap games against them. Dare I say it they probably see us as an equally unexciting fixture.

What!? 

I really enjoyed that performance. On the front foot, some lovely passing football at times, we played well. . and I am as far from a happy clapper as you can get. 

As Kow said, sucker punch. One chance, one goal for them. We’ve hit the post, and had three other giuilt edge chances. Carry on like that, and we’ll get something here. 

COYB. 

11 minutes ago, League one forever said:

What!? 

I really enjoyed that performance. On the front foot, some lovely passing football at times, we played well. . and I am as far from a happy clapper as you can get. 

As Kow said, sucker punch. One chance, one goal for them. We’ve hit the post, and had three other giuilt edge chances. Carry on like that, and we’ll get something here. 

COYB. 

Stand by what I said sometimes Im right sometimes Im wrong. Can't see us scoring.

27 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Toothless...Wilson particularly poor .Nouble just the sort of player we need.

Wilson worked hard but didn’t get great service. Too many long balls lumped to him.

Could do with a goal to lift his confidence

Nouble? Nah.

31 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Wilson worked hard but didn’t get great service. Too many long balls lumped to him.

Could do with a goal to lift his confidence

Nouble? Nah.

Wilson is clueless with slow reactions, but no different from the rest of the so called strikers 

Archived