Colchester (H)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, League one forever said:

I’m not getting into the boo boy debate.

He reminds of Dayton- he’ll do something in a game that makes you go wow. Then you don’t see him for the other 89 minutes. There is no doubt he’s a gifted technician, but that doesn’t make you a player IMO. 

He flatters to deceive. 

The ‘boo boy debate’ is what we have actually been discussing for the past few posts!

Let’s see how he goes tomorrow - I’m up for the game so will be looking for that ‘wow’ moment 😉

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

The ‘boo boy debate’ is what we have actually been discussing for the past few posts!

Let’s see how he goes tomorrow - I’m up for the game so will be looking for that ‘wow’ moment 😉

I know. I wanted to move away from that, and discuss his merit as a player with you. 

lets hope his moment is a 30 yard screamer. 😁

32 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I know. I wanted to move away from that, and discuss his merit as a player with you. 

lets hope his moment is a 30 yard screamer. 😁

I stuck him in as first Latics scorer just for the hell of it. And I couldn't think of anyone else. 

I remember a few years ago, can't remember when exactly, we were on a very good run. About 10th in league one. I think. Going in to a match at home to Colchester thinkin really easy win to get us up there near top six. We lost 1-0 and played shockingly. Depressed that we couldn't capitalise on an easy home game. Now I'm thinking we will be buzzing if we beat Colchester 🙄. How times change 😫

Snippet from the match preview on t’fishul:

‘Midfielder Harry Pell is out with an achilles injury whilst Tom Lapsile remains side-lined with a quad muscle injury.

Defensive duo Omar Sowumni and Cohen Bramhall are also out with injuries.

Last season, the clubs played out a thrilling 3-3 draw at Boundary Park, with Latics netting two last gasp goals to come from behind and secure a point’

And given that they have just signed two forwards in Hinds and Robinson, another 3-3 anyone?

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Snippet from the match preview on t’fishul:

‘Midfielder Harry Pell is out with an achilles injury whilst Tom Lapsile remains side-lined with a quad muscle injury.

Defensive duo Omar Sowumni and Cohen Bramhall are also out with injuries.

Last season, the clubs played out a thrilling 3-3 draw at Boundary Park, with Latics netting two last gasp goals to come from behind and secure a point’

And given that they have just signed two forwards in Hinds and Robinson, another 3-3 anyone?

I agree! 3-3? Possibly just can’t see us scoring that many with the attackers in our squad at the moment

Archived