Salford (A)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Fans need to stop being negative, stop criticising the owners etc etc because the players read the posts on social media

basically it’s all the fan’s fault he keeps playing one up top and we’re complete shite

I should hope the players get upset about it, the product is shite. 

1 hour ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Fans need to stop being negative, stop criticising the owners etc etc because the players read the posts on social media

basically it’s all the fan’s fault he keeps playing one up top and we’re complete shite

Wow, didn't realise we had so much power. 

We just need to pretend to be fans of our next opponents, criticise them on Twitter and they'll forget how to pass to each other. 

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

I wouldn’t pin your hopes on the board doing what’s right for the club, after all, Barry’s still here, Mo’s still here and so is the head 🤡

Sacking the manager is the one trigger I trust them to pull.

Lets face it Maarmria is a dead man walking.

Trouble is I don't trust the next manager to firstly get the right kind of support or be of sufficient calibre to be a success. 

By making that comment on GMR, what's the odds on Clowns Incorporated thinking, "Good old Dino. That's my boy, telling the fans to leave us alone. We've been telling them for long enough, one way or another. We'll keep him. He's one of us".

Pure speculation, of course, but could it happen? Has he ingratiated himself into their good books? We'll probably find out soon enough.

Archived