January Transfer Window

Just now, Worcester Owl said:

A clued-up owner would have already offered Rowe a new contract based on his performances to date so the defence that selling him now means we get a fee is irrelevant for me. Where is the ambition in the Lemsagams? They haven't a clue nor any shred of integrity.

A clued up owner would have signed him a longer deal initially...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I've just sent the club an email, expressing exactly how i feel. I don't expect a reply, and nothing will change, but i'm so angry at what he's done. This has finally tipped me over the edge. Bastard.

You are like me done the same the inbox will be full this is the final straw for me to

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Any "credible replacement" will end in tears as they will no doubt end up falling out with the hierarchy at the club...

If the replacement is any good he will be gone at the end of the season. What a way to build a team.

He obviously had another falling out recently, was slow to get in the team at the start  . Probably due to Lemmy, didn't he captain the side once or twice or take over captaincy . I thought he was gone on Saturday when Ntambwe went off and he didn't get the captains armband , body language said it all. He was the only forward who held the ball up for us which is part of our midfield problem . He contributed a lot more than the stats say . Hope we get a replacement . Good luck Danny and thanks. 

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Speak to @Sheep Foot he'll probably dispute those figures

Ok.....he started 19 league games in a year. He has scored 4 of our nearly 40 goals this season. He is 31 and has started 19 league games in his life. He has moved from the 16th team in the bottom division to the 19th in the bottom division and who we beat 3 times in a week . He is a 31 year old who has scored 7 league goals in his entire career . He is eminently replaceable. I don’t suppose they want Pidge as well 

2 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

Ok.....he started 19 league games in a year. He has scored 4 of our nearly 40 goals this season. He is 31 and has started 19 league games in his life. He has moved from the 16th team in the bottom division to the 19th in the bottom division and who we beat 3 times in a week . He is a 31 year old who has scored 7 league goals in his entire career . He is eminently replaceable. I don’t suppose they want Pidge as well 

Eminently replaceable by someone who knows what they're doing.......

Just now, Guy Branston Pickle said:

If they're anything like as good as Bam then why not. I'm more worried we'll bring more Grants and Garritys 

We won't find anyone with Rowe's quality, I know that for sure 

This is the point I think!

27 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

He scored 1 in 3 in his time here

Just now, Sheep Foot said:

Oldham Athletic played 33 league games while he was here...he scored 7 goals  and he has now moved to a lower  placed club

I prefer minutes on the pitch ratio to appearances.

7 minutes ago, Sheep Foot said:

Oldham Athletic played 33 league games while he was here...he scored 7 goals  and he has now moved to a lower  placed club

Seems a strange way to twist the statistics, but you’re clearly not going to change your opinion.

Having judged Rowe on watching him play football, we’re a worse team without him.

1 minute ago, ShireBlue said:

Seems a strange way to twist the statistics, but you’re clearly not going to change your opinion.

Having judged Rowe on watching him play football, we’re a worse team without him.

Not what our league results with and without him show though

Archived