MATCH: vs Cambridge United (H) 13/03/21

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

Sums up the season. Total fucking joke you've got these bog average sides like Cambridge here, somehow 2nd, in this god awful league, and we just gift goals.

The recruitment in both windows was a disgrace. DKD can piss off in the summer for that decision alone, it gives an insight into the teams mindset when you've got people out there that want a hat-trick over getting us back into the game.

I hope we have a total collapse now and end up flirting with the drop so the owners and their supporters get what they deserve.

Ah, but it won't be the owners' fault. They are never culpable because they can do no wrong in their own eyes. They'll just change the head coach, recruit more dross and then blame them when it goes wrong again. Rinse and repeat.

Hard luck there, we tried but despite setting up right and the players trying really hard Cambridge got lucky.

Hope we have the rub of the green next time out.

Well done Keith and the Boys,keep your chins up :D

Oh and if i upset anybody here with my little outburst in the heat of the moment, i offer my apologies.  

Our only positive from the first half was Adams playing down the right hand side. He moved him over to the left wing second half ? 

Hilssner is 10x the player That fraud Ntambwe will ever be in the holding midfield role. Yet he stays on. 

Badan is shite and always has been. Fucking hate Curle already he doesn’t have a clue. 

Just now, LightDN123 said:

Our only positive from the first half was Adams playing down the right hand side. He moved him over to the left wing second half ? 

Hilssner is 10x the player That fraud Ntambwe will ever be in the holding midfield role. Yet he stays on. 

Badan is shite and always has been. Fucking hate Curle already he doesn’t have a clue. 

Oh and what a joke bringing that non league keeper in. Fuck off 

10 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Sums up the season. Total fucking joke you've got these bog average sides like Cambridge here, somehow 2nd, in this god awful league, and we just gift goals.

The recruitment in both windows was a disgrace. DKD can piss off in the summer for that decision alone, it gives an insight into the teams mindset when you've got people out there that want a hat-trick over getting us back into the game.

I hope we have a total collapse now and end up flirting with the drop so the owners and their supporters get what they deserve.

absolutely don’t want us to go down but it would help if we finish low down and add to pressure on them leaving 

5 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Hard luck there, we tried but despite setting up right and the players trying really hard Cambridge got lucky.

Hope we have the rub of the green next time out.

Well done Keith and the Boys,keep your chins up :D

Oh and if i upset anybody here with my little outburst in the heat of the moment, i offer my apologies.  

Well done. Accepted.

Archived