Pre Match Protest vs Hartlepool

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Sorry I think I started it 

😂😂😂😂

you defo did but theres about only 3-4 days per year between jobs where l'm wide awake, refreshed, suitably leisurley open like that and the slightest thing sends me off remeniscing fondly about the past, and you wasn't to know, so

Sorry, everybody, for that little window into my world nobody asked for. l'll also be reaching out to the highly attractive militant vegan, see if she's still local, pretend l want her opinion on Aukus patrolling her home territories..

Considering this game has been billed as the big protest game over the last few weeks I find it odd and disappointing that PTB seem to be going to watch Chadderton after the protest ends outside the main stand. I am all for supporting a local club for a game as a form of protest but surely this wasn't the game to do this. They represent a lot of fans (myself included) who will be inside and outside the stadium on Saturday.

If there was ever a time to be visible throughout it would be the Hartlepool game? Just feels as though they've got everyone ready for a protest in their own way, and we all know it will happen inside and outside the ground, and they are buggering off to another game while possible carnage happens back at BP.

The more people who stay outside the stadium during the match the more policing/stewarding the club would need to put on or less in the stadium (they can't be everywhere).

Just my opinion.  

22 minutes ago, Peak Latic said:

Considering this game has been billed as the big protest game over the last few weeks I find it odd and disappointing that PTB seem to be going to watch Chadderton after the protest ends outside the main stand. I am all for supporting a local club for a game as a form of protest but surely this wasn't the game to do this. They represent a lot of fans (myself included) who will be inside and outside the stadium on Saturday.

If there was ever a time to be visible throughout it would be the Hartlepool game? Just feels as though they've got everyone ready for a protest in their own way, and we all know it will happen inside and outside the ground, and they are buggering off to another game while possible carnage happens back at BP.

The more people who stay outside the stadium during the match the more policing/stewarding the club would need to put on or less in the stadium (they can't be everywhere).

Just my opinion.  

I have a season ticket and I’m thinking of fucking the game off after the protest to be honest it’s been that shite so far 

26 minutes ago, Peak Latic said:

Just my opinion.  

The theme of the protest is your protest your way really it allows people to do what they want.

If you want to go in and tell them what you think of them then go ahead and do it.

2 hours ago, basilrobbie said:

Is that a sexual euphemism?

Nah fraid not if I was trying for some innuendo I would have plucked for beef sandwich.

49 minutes ago, Peak Latic said:

Just my opinion.  

Smoke and mirrors, splinter groups to track down Mo in Germany and get the message across. 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:14 PM, Magic Mikey said:

I heard this morning that tickets are back on sale for Hartlepool. Has anyone bought one today. I'm turning up to protest so I thought I'd dent my boycott and have a first hand look at the class of 2021 whilst giving AL my thoughts from the stand. 

Best of luck in your fight to get your club back, we learnt the hard way with dodgy owners, I'm sure plenty of pools fans will stand side by side with your fans in any protest, should be a decent away following of around 900, probobly would of been quite a few more if it wasn't all ticket.

12 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

😂

Is there a prize for off piste pointless ramble of the decade?

1.) If there is it should be named the Monty Burns award in honour of that brilliant post. 

2.) I think people I know have interacted with some of those mentioned. #SmallWorld

18 minutes ago, Poolsfan said:

Best of luck in your fight to get your club back, we learnt the hard way with dodgy owners, I'm sure plenty of pools fans will stand side by side with your fans in any protest, should be a decent away following of around 900, probobly would of been quite a few more if it wasn't all ticket.

See that's what I don't get about the current situation is that some of the decisions have been so wrong they have the reverse of the intended affect. 

Stopping pay on the day is going to cost them money. Its #PridEgo ("portmanteau" of pride and ego) 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

The theme of the protest is your protest your way really it allows people to do what they want.

If you want to go in and tell them what you think of them then go ahead and do it.

Nah fraid not if I was trying for some innuendo I would have plucked for beef sandwich.

Cheeks or curtains?

As in turn the other cheek, its curtains for us.?

Or, enough of your cheek, pull yourself together?

13 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

😂

D'yano l'm quite disappointed in myself. ln real life l actually would have said 'Policehuman' bc l spent 2014-2018 working with a self harming guy who wished to identify as a fox.

A (highly attractive) polyamorous militant vegan who just looked like a highly attractive western blonde person, but was born in thailand and was fluent in mandarin and Kra-Dai so she would randomly end up aggressively admonishing rather surprised pushy pushy Asian visitors, who firmly believed they are better than us due to their ancestry (and money).

A hetrosexual male militant vegan who fully supported his partner's sex change upto the point she fully had a penis and wished to penetrate him with it.

A homosexual geordie who fully identified as a dog, ate out of a dog bowl and would fetch squeeky rubber toys.

A mixed race overweight bisexual pole dancer.

and a big bisexual motorbike rider with possibly Britains biggest fattest penis who hated their big fat penis and wished to be a female. One of the last things l did as l left that job when they had been allowed the hormone pills so they had both boobs and penis, was to quietly point out in the lift that maybe they shudnt be so down as they were in the not completely unenviable position of being able to tit themselves up whilst masturbating.

Those four years in the minefield helped to mould the verbally dextrous, overly empathetic soul l am today!!!

l used to quite rather enjoy it when a conservative religious type got a job. Not always a Muzlamic, but 4/5 times they were. They never lasted long 😂. One of them once a passed weapons enabled violent rampage terrorism type comment to me which should really have been passed along to the authorities, but 'mans gota have a code' so l didnt. RIP Omar.

Actually became a little sad writing that. Part of me would give up the big house in a little village and go back there on minimum wage. Wish l didn't throw that block of cheese at my friend and get wind that my status on a final written warning was not going to survive this latest incident, so l took 9 months off sick on full pay whilst l found the high paid job l should have found twenty years earlier 😂. Mite join fb today and get back in touch with them. Actually, nah.

Anywayyyyy, what l'm trying to say is if you use Policehuman, Chairhuman, Ombudshuman et cet it absolutely drives these easily offended types crazy. 

Is there a prize for off piste pointless ramble of the decade?

...if you sent this to AL and/or Mo, I think there's a chance that it would persuade them to cut all ties with the club.

A "Post of the Year" contender without a doubt, with the Omar reference being the icing on the cake.

1 hour ago, Poolsfan said:

900? I don’t think Hartlepool have ever brought that many (maybe proven wrong). You found some new fans from somewhere? 

6 hours ago, oldhamoafc said:

900? I don’t think Hartlepool have ever brought that many (maybe proven wrong). You found some new fans from somewhere? 

We always have had big support away if we have been doing well or derby games with darlo York or Carlisle, we sold out at Barrow other week, 800 at Tranmere previous game, I wouldn't care we are rubbish away. Its the home support thats improved dramatically, averaging over 5300, though I think in the past our crowds at home have been whats the word I'm looking for understated. 

Its a little bit harder to downplay crowds now when its there for all to see online.

Its a shame our manager hasn't really been backed or we could of been top of the league by now, instead we are scraping round for any cheap player possible, hence why we have possibly the lowest budget in the league and a forward line thats been non existent

28 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Didnt realise you’d started supporting us 

I think our budget was something like 550 k last year, its a bloody good job we have a decent manager, I doubt it be much bigger this year considering we tend to sign kids or cast offs from non league clubs. 

I'm sure once your rid of your owners things will feel a whole lot better, 4 years on were run like a non league part time team, but at least we have a feel good factor about the place again.

2 hours ago, Poolsfan said:

I think our budget was something like 550 k last year, its a bloody good job we have a decent manager, I doubt it be much bigger this year considering we tend to sign kids or cast offs from non league clubs. 

I'm sure once your rid of your owners things will feel a whole lot better, 4 years on were run like a non league part time team, but at least we have a feel good factor about the place again.

Out of interest, when did Hartlepools become Hartlepool? And why?

5 minutes ago, Dickie Down said:

Out of interest, when did Hartlepools become Hartlepool? And why?

I think it was back before I was born 1968 or around then. Hartlepool is actually two towns merged west and old hartlepool, so they dropped the s when they merged.

Archived