Pre Match Protest vs Hartlepool

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Is their case here to pack the main stand upper and give Mo as much grief as possible which ofcourse he deserves? Just putting that thought out there.

Might be better in the Joe Royle stand where the cameras point at.

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Don't think he will hear you from Germany...

I don't suppose he's buggered off to Germany because he knows he'll get the full verbals on Saturday and wants to be as far away from it as possible. Or am I just being cynical?

10 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Is their case here to pack the main stand upper and give Mo as much grief as possible which ofcourse he deserves? Just putting that thought out there.

Whilst he will continue his excellent duties in the Sporting Director role - I doubt we will see Mo at BP for quite some time and I would be amazed if he is there with pre warning of what awaits him on Saturday

53 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Whilst he will continue his excellent duties in the Sporting Director role - I doubt we will see Mo at BP for quite some time and I would be amazed if he is there with pre warning of what awaits him on Saturday

Will any directors be in the box on Saturday?

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I'd guess it would be seen as very bad form if no director was there to greet the visiting club's directors.  I'ds tay below stairs myself though

Yes it could turn nasty, the protesters might take it out on anyone sat in there.

28 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

road block would get attention 

Was thinking along those lines folk in a continuous stream crossing in front stops the coach but cant be arrested if you dont stop  in road .do it just after the roundabout for B&Q . No violence towards pools coach just block its path .

1 hour ago, peanuts2 said:

Does have an approx time the visiting team coach usualy arrives at BP?

Clubs are supposed to arrive at least 75 minutes before kick off, as they need hand their team sheet to the referee by 1.45pm for a 3pm kick off.

Some managers like to get their players to take a walk before kick off, and presumably after a pre-match meal. So it could be possible that Hartlepool arrive near the ground by say noon for their pre-match meal and then walk to the ground.

It is likely to all be a bit moot anyway as I’d be confident that PTB as part of their discussions with relevant authorities gave clear indication that stopping the opposition coach and the like wasn’t going to happen. 

Archived