Sheridan back

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Under the embargo rules.

We can only pay £800 a week, and I think we’ve got 2 spaces available in the squad. 

Even if he used his contacts, what quality are you getting for that? And we need more than two players. 

Come on mate, enjoy the moment we have a chance we didn’t  have an hour ago! 

Just now, latics22 said:

Don’t get me wrong mate - he gives us a glimmer, which is more than we had an hour ago like you say. 

I’m just trying to debate what he’s got to work with. If we didn’t have the embargo I’d be pulling myself through the wall. 

4 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Don’t get me wrong mate - he gives us a glimmer, which is more than we had an hour ago like you say. 

I’m just trying to debate what he’s got to work with. If we didn’t have the embargo I’d be pulling myself through the wall. 

He turned Robinson’s lot into a team we have hope. At this stage we can’t ask for much more.

9 minutes ago, latics22 said:

9 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Unless the embargo gets lifted nothing changes, same players, same owners, its been said a thousand times, "it doesn't matter who the manager is" . 

He may have no say who comes in hence the official club title head coach, not manager.

32 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Finally a right move made by the ownership.

Don't give them an ounce of praise. 

They've been backed into a corner and reacted. 

If we hadn't been humiliated by Harrogate today, he wouldn't be anywhere near the place...

Until the Lemsagams have gone, this appointment won’t change much. We are still nailed on for relegation.

That said, if Shez’s status as a legend wasn’t already assured, it is now. He didn’t need to come back. He didn’t need the hassle. Even if it ends in tears, it’s a heroic gesture by the man.

The activist groups now need to encourage a big as crowd as possible for next home game. 

He’s going to need a ‘twelth man’ with this squad. 

I’m not convinced he still has it in him but I’ll be supporting him to the full extent. 

20 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Until the Lemsagams have gone, this appointment won’t change much. We are still nailed on for relegation.

That said, if Shez’s status as a legend wasn’t already assured, it is now. He didn’t need to come back. He didn’t need the hassle. Even if it ends in tears, it’s a heroic gesture by the man.

Same for me

36 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Right. 

Im in. 

Just need to find my favourite sock. 

Get it out and fill it like u have never filled it before! Claire will never walk again! Another role that needs to be filled, for once it’s not there fault 😂

14 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

The activist groups now need to encourage a big as crowd as possible for next home game. 

He’s going to need a ‘twelth man’ with this squad. 

I’m not convinced he still has it in him but I’ll be supporting him to the full extent. 

Spot on it’s time to back the team! All behind the lord, I’m there sat if work allows! Don’t remember my last game.

46 minutes ago, SCFC said:

How you doing Bob, long time .

Im ok mate

..cant say same about Latics. Need a miracle.You did well in the cup.Great effort by County and fans were brill.May be seeing you in the Armoury again for a pint next season!!!

I'm definitely thinking of breaking my boycott for Saturday at least. 

Show some appreciation to Shez. 

Some evidence for prospective buyers of the potential. 

Help the team get three points against Dogdale. 

It's always darkest before the dawn and a glimmer of light just appeared. 

Archived