MATCH: vs Wealdstone (H) 16/08/22

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

Luamba needs to go out on loan for game time….his 1st touch is shocking for a pro footballer. As for Fondop he’s naturally a big lad….maybe a few pounds off could be advantageous but 3 stone…..give over!!😆

He looked like he was trying to control the ball with his shins. 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Porter might be rested tonight so the team I want to see

Norman

Angol

McGahey

Hogan

Clarke

Sheron

Gardner

Cooper

Tollitt

Fondop

Hope

The team I expect to see

Norman

Angol

Sheron

Hogan

Clarke

Stobbs

Gardner

Cooper

Tollitt 

Hope

Fondop

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

Take your own if the queues are anything like Saturday, but for the record Im a meat and potato man. 

When I was a kid growing up in Middleton our local baker's used to sell fantastic meat and potato pies, haven't had one for years. I'm not sure if they exist outside Lancashire 😢

21 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

When I was a kid growing up in Middleton our local baker's used to sell fantastic meat and potato pies, haven't had one for years. I'm not sure if they exist outside Lancashire 😢

I live in the south of England and can get Hollands meat and 'tater from Tesco/Asda/Iceland.

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Smiths bakery in Heywood and Castleton do a fantastic Meat and potato pie. 

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

My aunty used to own a bakery on long St in Middleton, did a fantastic stand pie. 

On 8/12/2022 at 2:22 PM, GKing521 said:

stinks of an away win - GKing521 ON THE DORKING GAME

On 8/6/2022 at 2:06 PM, GKing521 said:

Cooper the only surprise. Unsure on Norman starting over Leutwiler. - GKing521 ASSESSMENT ON OUR KEEPERS 

1 hour ago, GKing521 said:

1-1 draw with a late equaliser for them after we hang on for about 60 mins. 

Let’s see how the above pans out later - the first two comments stand up well… 😉

2 hours ago, LaticsLegend said:

McGahey looked way off it when he came on when it came to their attackers running at him.

Moves like a caravan. Wouldn't be looking to start him if we can avoid it. 

Saved us with a last ditch header when their front man was waiting to head at goal. It’s not the defence that’s the issue it’s the non existence midfield. Time and time again they just walked through us on Sat. 

30 minutes ago, Fervid said:

Saved us with a last ditch header when their front man was waiting to head at goal. It’s not the defence that’s the issue it’s the non existence midfield. Time and time again they just walked through us on Sat. 

Right hand side of midfield/full back area was the main concern on Saturday.   Having rewatched the highlights every cross or shot was from the left fullback for Dorking.   Stobbs allowed him full run of that side and didn't seem to close down and when he did he sent him outside onto his favoured foot.  

Archived