Sheridan out

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lee Sinnott said:

I do find it very difficult to believe considering the land sale hasn't gone through yet and the club wasn't far off worthless. 

Evening Mike, by the way...

He spends less on the ground personally with each ticket sale and shirt purchased. 

12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Any views on the abandoned court case at all?

Wasn't it settled? I'm assuming AL has probably received some sort of pay off from Blitz as he wouldn't have received much for the club and that is the compromise that has been spoken about. Don't really know that much about it tbh in terms of settlement other than what it says on the court website.

43 minutes ago, PeteG said:

But they do believe he's spent £12 million!

21 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Wasn't it settled? I'm assuming AL has probably received some sort of pay off from Blitz as he wouldn't have received much for the club and that is the compromise that has been spoken about. Don't really know that much about it tbh in terms of settlement other than what it says on the court website.

You're embarrassing, stick to putting out twaddle on Twitter via a racist misogynistic illiterate mutant

You and Barry are a disgrace 

48 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Boycott then?  You've done so before, to a point.

I'm more likely to not attend as we're utterly shite.

Is it a boycott type issue? Clubs funds supporting purchasing the ground? I'd say not but you crack on.  

Does mean the 12mill thrown around, constantly, should be taken with a pinch of salt though. 

I know absolutely nothing, but I always read the £12 million as the total sum used to buy the club, pay off all debts, buy the ground, tart it up a little and cover losses this season and next.

Perhaps I'm just a naive fool. I need to be in the know and realistic. 

1 hour ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I know absolutely nothing, but I always read the £12 million as the total sum used to buy the club, pay off all debts, buy the ground, tart it up a little and cover losses this season and next.

Perhaps I'm just a naive fool. I need to be in the know and realistic. 

Pretty much my take on it all too. 

Archived