Next Manager

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

For the sake of derailing the thread and annoying people checking if the manager is in place...it's the much discussed topic of posters getting the reply "This" when someone agrees with them. It's almost as legendary as when someone writes "FACT" to emphasise their point.

Ahh with you. Was replying as you added a question mark. Just confirming that your eye sight does indeed work. 😂

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

It's a genuine point. One second people are demanding a self sufficient club and family atmosphere. Next they're demanding frank splashes on the playing budget, not the infrastructure. One second they're demanding a 5 year plan from AL when he takes over, the next, nothing of Frank.

One seconthe fans will vote back when ALMO go. Next it's they'll only be coming jf we're winning.

People who would have been happy woth a phoenix club are now unhappy at the amount going into a promotion push.

What do people actually want?

I'd hazard a guess that for most, as stated many times, the only thing that really matters is results

Lots of valid points. Why you choose to attempt to provoke with nine out of ten of your posts is something only you can answer. 

5 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

By this time in Abdallahs reign there were people on here (you know who you are) seething over no 5 year plan in full details

People were looking for a plan after we got relegated from League One, which was about 6 to 12 months into the Lemsagam era.

We're a maximum 4 months into the Rothwell era, to be honest we've already heard or seen more of a plan from this ownership already but I'm certain we'll hear something more substantial in the next two months.

3 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

People were looking for a plan after we got relegated from League One, which was about 6 to 12 months into the Lemsagam era.

We're a maximum 4 months into the Rothwell era, to be honest we've already heard or seen more of a plan from this ownership already but I'm certain we'll hear something more substantial in the next two months.

Moore, the 3 twats and the Lemmies all laid out "plans" they all turned out to be bollocks

I'm happy to just just leave the board to it

49 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Moore, the 3 twats and the Lemmies all laid out "plans" they all turned out to be bollocks

I'm happy to just just leave the board to it

This.

FACT.

I hate people having five years plans. DON"T!!!! The first time I heard someone talking like this was when Franny Lee took over at City. Turned into a total nightmare (still makes me laugh...).

It never ends well. Even the original idea of having a five year plan often ended in disaster for Stalin's Soviet Union. FACT.

13 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

This.

FACT.

I hate people having five years plans. DON"T!!!! The first time I heard someone talking like this was when Franny Lee took over at City. Turned into a total nightmare (still makes me laugh...).

It never ends well. Even the original idea of having a five year plan often ended in disaster for Stalin's Soviet Union. FACT.

Project 2030, Oldham Athletic back in the Premier League 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Wardie said:

More from the snoop photographer...

Fc8dWesWIAEJGH9?format=jpg&name=large

Can't see it really - Ian Foster is managing England U20s and has a real bright future. That said, if the club has invested in a huge "Foster for Oldham" banner - it looks like a done deal 😉

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Is it likely that the players get the day off today, given that the Queen’s funeral is taking place?

If so then I would expect maybe a short announcement saying that David Unsworth is to be appointed as the new manager with a press conference on Tuesday.

I would be surprised if they announce anything at all today. 

5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Is it likely that the players get the day off today, given that the Queen’s funeral is taking place?

If so then I would expect maybe a short announcement saying that David Unsworth is to be appointed as the new manager with a press conference on Tuesday.

37 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I would be surprised if they announce anything at all today. 

Asda are opening at 5 so hopefully the club goes back to normal too 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Well, in my opinion, it beats having a dinosaur fraudster in the first year of a six year suspension as the number 2. (Sheridan’s judgement this time round!?…Christ!)

Welcome John. 

Top by xmas

11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Well, in my opinion, it beats having a dinosaur fraudster in the first year of a six year suspension as the number 2. (Sheridan’s judgement this time round!?…Christ!)

Welcome John. 

I know someone who did their coaching badges with him and he reckons Ebbrell is a brilliant coach and is amazed Everton were happy for him to go...

Archived