MATCH: vs Wrexham (H) 01/10/22

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I'm not excusing the old bill

They are shockingly incompetent at this type of thing.  I alluded to as much with the Rangers riot

They put a lot of vans on show and give command to a complete jobsworth who hasn't been on the streets since their probation 

True ! But we shouldn’t have to be policing these absolute weapons ! Like said above they are teenage boys with bum fluff or boy/men that have never grown up. It’s beyond childish and pathetic 

1 hour ago, oafc 123 said:

They more than likely would of got the train to mcr then the tram.  It doesn't even need police on the street to spot them.  The police monitoring the cctv should of picked up on it  

Do well to get a train when they were on strike .no coincedence first junction off the  M60 in the burough coming out of wales 

19 hours ago, oafc 123 said:

I can't say they got a boat because they may of flew over but yes.

Wrexham lads go over to Ireland as well.  

Years ago I went to Shrewsbury because they were playing Mansfield. We went down with Stockport because the 3 of us had an alliance and Mansfield had Notts Forest with them. So there were 5 mobs out that day. 

You’re well ard mate. Grow up ya childish prick 

• Matt locked and unlocked this topic
5 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

😂 says the keyboard warrier

Genuine question, what's the fascination with wanting to go to prison which is invariably the punishment these days for throwing a punch at a football match, is it a badge of honour or something? Make no sense to me particularly in this day and age.

6 minutes ago, oafc 123 said:

😂 says the keyboard warrier

You think meeting up and having a fight in the name of football is acceptable and even use the word "mob"

He's right, you're a bit of a prick and someone football should have killed in the 80's

Get a life

43 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You think meeting up and having a fight in the name of football is acceptable and even use the word "mob"

He's right, you're a bit of a prick and someone football should have killed in the 80's

Get a life

Who says I haven't already.  I'm talking about shit from 20+ years ago

Yeah, that got personal real quick. I don't mind the questions of why folk what to be pricks at weekends, but not to the point where it's clearly an internet trap - they are stupid, we all know they are, but do we have to keep repeating it?

Also, I won't have comments berating other people for their mental health.

Football reports and analysis only, cheers.

I can understand rival groups slogging it out with each other; it's always happened and always will. My main issue is a) Queensbury rules don't seem to apply and b) too often, innocent people get caught up in it. 

Regarding a) - I was brought up with the simple rule that, if ever fighting, when a boy/man is down - that's it - leave it be. I overheard some coke and alcohol fuelled football thug a few years back bragging about how he liked to stamp on people's heads when they are down - which is sickening to even just hear about.

b) The serious hooligans in the likes of Russia and Poland arrange to meet up just like ours do. BUT they would, using yesterday's example, have chosen Lord Lane playing fields (if they still exist?) to "have it out" thereby minimising the risk of an innocent bystander getting thumped/kicked or little children being traumatised whilst being in their cars trapped amongst the mayhem on the public roads.

if you are into violence get into Boxing or MMA or even Rugby it should quench your thirst for violence and not get a criminal record. Their is even White collar Boxing these days I don't know if anyone has tried that.

If you get involved in football violence you are either going to get twatted by another idiot, twatted by a copper, or twat someone and end up in a cell with a criminal record. Plus everyone thinks your an arsehole because now in the reverse fixture their is going to be a heavy police presence.  Those who just want to go have a drink in one of the local pubs will now find they will be herded around like cattle from the venue to the train station.

I'm also yet to meet a woman who's idea of fun on a Saturday night is spending time at the local police station spending her hard earned on bail for her fella because he somehow believed that a group from Oldham and a group from Wrexham believed they were somehow fighting for their respective countries. You weren't lads, someone throwing a wheely bin in Failsworth is not the glyndwr risings.

Link now on the BBC sport page.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-63110143

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

If you get involved in football violence you are either going to get twatted by another idiot, twatted by a copper, or twat someone and end up in a cell with a criminal recor

Or you get away with it.

Guest Stanley30
11 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

if you are into violence get into Boxing or MMA or even Rugby it should quench your thirst for violence and not get a criminal record. Their is even White collar Boxing these days I don't know if anyone has tried that.

If you get involved in football violence you are either going to get twatted by another idiot, twatted by a copper, or twat someone and end up in a cell with a criminal record. Plus everyone thinks your an arsehole because now in the reverse fixture their is going to be a heavy police presence.  Those who just want to go have a drink in one of the local pubs will now find they will be herded around like cattle from the venue to the train station.

I'm also yet to meet a woman who's idea of fun on a Saturday night is spending time at the local police station spending her hard earned on bail for her fella because he somehow believed that a group from Oldham and a group from Wrexham believed they were somehow fighting for their respective countries. You weren't lads, someone throwing a wheely bin in Failsworth is not the glyndwr risings.

Also it looked like the oldham lads got their backsides handed to them. 

All totally pointless and just baffling why you'd want to do

2 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

Also it looked like the oldham lads got their backsides handed to them. 

All totally pointless and just baffling why you'd want to do

I've seen a few also. I've seen one in Royton where Wrexham lads are running away and leave a few of their lads behind to get battered. 

I don't even know why I'm explaining it. Like I've said, these hooligans are absolutely brain dead and pathetic. The worst thing is, plenty of our younger fans (13-18 I'd say) get influenced by it.

41 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

I've seen a few also. I've seen one in Royton where Wrexham lads are running away and leave a few of their lads behind to get battered. 

I don't even know why I'm explaining it. Like I've said, these hooligans are absolutely brain dead and pathetic. The worst thing is, plenty of our younger fans (13-18 I'd say) get influenced by it.

Do police go into schools and lecture on the consequences of hooliganism?

On 10/2/2022 at 9:06 AM, Matt said:

Is it any wonder why their ex-missus won't let them see the kids at weekend? Drain on society.

I think some would be amazed by the number of people involved that hold down very important jobs through the week.

The other thing, not sure if you mean women keeping children away (and the childs right to access to both parents) from father's just at weekends or completely. Only courts can do this.

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

I think some would be amazed by the number of people involved that hold down very important jobs through the week.

there has also been an increase in lads follwing dads down this path whether the dad likes it or not.

some people moaning should be a bit more grateful we can still muster up a resistance to such invasions. l certainly wouldnt want mobs like that strolling unopposed around the town.

also it would have kept quite a few of them who had a ticket away from the match (unless they bussed the whole lot up and put them in for free of course).

8 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

No evidence of that...case dismissed.😆

theres schools in this country they would need to leave a full deployment riot team with the cars to make sure they were still there/driveable when they come back out. after being laughed at and/or intimidated all afternoon.

Archived