MATCH: vs Barnet (H) 12/11/22

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Everyone needs to chill out. 

Remember- losing doesn’t matter. 

He’ll come good in 6 months when the side is different.

Meanwhile. . .

4 of his new signings start. 

Same defensive tactics 

Same performance. 

Same result. 

But it’s absolutely nothing to do with Unsworth. . 

exactly I’ve heard Chorley are a really fit and solid side. Will Need 7 at back at home bs them. Get this fraud out. Useless. Not a clue.

too defensive can’t motivate and can only sort stuff when he gets new players. Rather have d Kelly 

Positives

4 at the back looked more solid. 

Once he's been back and had a few games Hogan stops that first goal.

Negatives

Tactically clueless

Sitting too deep

Midfield 

I tried to give him time but 1 win in 11 and sitting in the drop zone means we can't afford to. New signings have come in but the tactics look like the issue. New manager needed.

4 minutes ago, St92 said:

Positives

4 at the back looked more solid. 

Once he's been back and had a few games Hogan stops that first goal.

Negatives

Tactically clueless

Sitting too deep

Midfield 

I tried to give him time but 1 win in 11 and sitting in the drop zone means we can't afford to. New signings have come in but the tactics look like the issue. New manager needed.

3 of his own signings subbed.

Listened today and it seemed we were ok in the 1H and pretty poor in the 2H.

3 tough away games in a row now which doesn't bode well considering we have the worst away record in the division😬

We could easily be bottom after this, in which case surely Frank and co would say enough is enough...

Rooney

Kitching

Carty

Abrahams

Clarke

Peck

He's had 6 signings 7 if you include Carragher he has been backed with recruitment some of them might/will turn out OK but the fact we are playing so deep refusing to take control of the game and losing games and the manner we are losing games is on him this is starting to look like a mistake.

8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Unsworth post match bingo. 

I’m not surprised 

We started well, but faded again. 

I’m not telling them to be negative. 

We’re mentally weak. 

We need to be fitter. 

"They're all shit, I need 32 new players, it's nowt to do with me"

We're in trouble here aren't we, I get that he wants us to be solid and hard to beat but that is painful to watch, why do we sit so fucking deep, I know we can't play a high line with that defence but fuck me we just allowed Barnet to stroll in to our own half unopposed for 90 minutes, eventually someone was going to fuck up, step forward Hogan and Norman who both should of done better. 

Rooney just shuffles around doing fuck all, Tollitt is so frustrating and Maynard strolls round slower than Bill Maynard whose dead I think, Gardner came on and I honestly thought Unsworth was going to sub him 10 minutes later as he was Barnets best player while he was on. Can't keep setting up like that at home to these fucking tinpot teams it's embarrassing that there is no attacking intent at all, we just seem content to sit in and that being coached in to them. It's shit to watch and the stadium emptied sharpish after the second, nobody wants to spend their Saturday afternoon continuously watching that tripe.

Oh and Sheron ain't no right back, where's the young lad who was flying in training?.

Oh and the ref was a cunt.

Well, he said it would be a different team and it was, just a pity the performance and the result stayed the same. He must be feeling the pressure by now but I still believe he is here for the long-term. Bottom four of the fucking NL, how low we have sunk.

7 minutes ago, AnthonyOAFC said:

Absolutely atrocious. I don't understand how people are saying we were decent in that first half. Thought we gave them far too much possession. No composure. No structure. No urgency. No creativity. It's a disgrace. 

It wasn't that good!!

I’m still in the Unsworth in camp as he is a rookie at this level and it’s showing.

Currently, he needs an experienced head next to him who knows this league.  Micky Mellon would have been a good addition but he’s back at Tranmere. Jim Gannon got Stockport out of the National League North and would be useful. 

We are in trouble, I can’t work out how we set up but this formation isn’t working.

53 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

exactly I’ve heard Chorley are a really fit and solid side. Will Need 7 at back at home bs them. Get this fraud out. Useless. Not a clue.

too defensive can’t motivate and can only sort stuff when he gets new players. Rather have d Kelly 

d Kelly was the manager of  a promoted non league team.

2 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I’m still in the Unsworth in camp as he is a rookie at this level and it’s showing.

Currently, he needs an experienced head next to him who knows this league.  Micky Mellon would have been a good addition but he’s back at Tranmere. Jim Gannon got Stockport out of the National League North and would be useful. 

We are in trouble, I can’t work out how we set up but this formation isn’t working.

Yep, more backroom staff is exactly what we need 

1 minute ago, Lukers1 said:

he’s an ex England player who we have appointed to turn our fortunes around and u think he needs chaperoning through his first 6 months. That for me says he isn’t up to the job. He hasn’t even managed to get a glimmer of hope out of the team in his 11 games. I desp want stability but it’s hard to say we need to stick with this fella. He’s living off his playing career and job for the boys as his performance, Solely judged off team performance and results have been appalling 

Archived