MATCH: York City (H) 24/01/23

51 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Presume it's to do with the running battles through the centre of York after the previous game. Ended up having to get the kids a cheap hoodie each as they were walking round in Oldham shirts while packs were roaming "looking for Oldham"!

My son was refused a drink in a pub because he had his Latics shirt on. I am all out for revenge tonight!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Only Blue said:

My son was refused a drink in a pub because he had his Latics shirt on. I am all out for revenge tonight!!!!!

By going round the pubs of Oldham preventing the 50 or so York fans from getting a pint? 😀

I guess this is one of those things where the police have to follow process so put out a statement at the return fixture even though their is precisely zero chance of bother tonight.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

By going round the pubs of Oldham preventing the 50 or so York fans from getting a pint? 😀

I guess this is one of those things where the police have to follow process so put out a statement at the return fixture even though their is precisely zero chance of bother tonight.

They might be acting on intel too. Given there were large groups of both sides chasing each other round York, it's possible there's a rematch been planned.

58 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

They might be acting on intel too. Given there were large groups of both sides chasing each other round York, it's possible there's a rematch been planned.

I mean fully grown men into Football violence are abit weird but a Tuesday night game in January seems really desperate.

2-0 Win tonight return of Tuesday night home win monsters.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

No Reid in the Matchday squad....😵 Unsworth must really think he is shit....he must be so pissed off....

I just checked and the last 2 years in the National League he has scored 29 goals at better than a goal every 2 games....I just don't get it🤔

14 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Just bought the streaming package for tonight, received all the confirmations etc and now the fecking website says you don’t own the package…..even though the next tab says I have bought it FFS

Same here.  They don't exactly make themselves easy to be contacted either!

17 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Just bought the streaming package for tonight, received all the confirmations etc and now the fecking website says you don’t own the package…..even though the next tab says I have bought it FFS

Me too