Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

First thought was how utterly underwhelming. A guy released from a LOI team who's had a couple of shit seasons by all accounts (after a good season in his first with them).

Then I remembered we're national league.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

First thought was how utterly underwhelming. A guy released from a LOI team who's had a couple of shit seasons by all accounts (after a good season in his first with them).

He was out of contact last week, not discarded.

1 hour ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Football writers league player of the month in March, courted by two other LOI sides and, reportedly, being monitored by teams in L1 and 2 over here.

Think we're a bit quick to judge sometimes. 

Their Facebook fan page doesn't make out that he's very good or impressive, not one of them arsed that he wasn't offered a new deal and I can't find anyone saying they'd keep him when talking about their 'retained list' before it was announced.

Saying that, we all thought Ben Garrity was dog shit and he's done alright since moving on so let's hope Coote's their version of him!

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

5 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Their Facebook fan page doesn't make out that he's very good or impressive, not one of them arsed that he wasn't offered a new deal and I can't find anyone saying they'd keep him when talking about their 'retained list' before it was announced.

Saying that, we all thought Ben Garrity was dog shit and he's done alright since moving on so let's hope Coote's their version of him!

Garrity at the double tonight !

We tried to make him a tiki-taka footballer when he was a box-to-box midfielder.