27 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Went the other week and parked in the club car park but I doubt it will be in use tomorrow for fans. Anyone have a clue where to park around there? 

Sure I read there was a car park very close by that is £2

• Thanks 1

14- 0  Latics with a debut double hattrick from King Kurt all in the first half ... before being replaced by Green who scopres a brace. Nuttall and Reid will share the rest. MOM Dan Ward who controlled the entire match and set up 11 of the 14 . 

19 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

What's everyone's starting 11 then?, with the players available I think something like 

Norman 

Raglan

Hobson

Hogan

Kitching 

Shelton

Lundstrum

Sheron

Ward

Willoughby 

Reid

Don't think Ward is in full training at the minute - sat out what I saw today and has also been in the gym earlier this week.

I expect us to start the season with Raglan, Hogan, Hobson as a ‘three at the back’ defensive approach.

Kitching and ‘The new right back’ (*) as wide defenders/wing backs.

As for the midfield and strikers…perm any five from ten… 😉

* he’s coming soon

19 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

What's everyone's starting 11 then?, with the players available I think something like 

Norman 

Raglan

Hobson

Hogan

Kitching 

Shelton

Lundstrum

Sheron

Ward

Willoughby 

Reid

l wouldnt be suprised if two different XI's got 45mins each wearing tracking bra's and evertbody told to fit 90mins into 45

4 hours ago, Simpo said:

Seen a couple of people talk about Raglan at right back

He's barely played there in his career and for me you play your best players in their best positions

But we'll see

True, but this is David Unsworth we're talking about...

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

True, but this is David Unsworth we're talking about...

No, not Unsworth, sorry, I was referring to fans putting Raglan at RB in their predicted teams (presumably because they've heard he's played there before, but only a handful of times according to the rarely-wrong transfermarkt!)

45 minutes ago, philliggi said:

Cant take anything from this. Other than individuals fitness levels. Neither line up either side of half time will be anywhere near our starting 11 for southend

It's almost as if it's a pre season game almost a month away from the real thing