Prediction League 23/24 Season

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

I’ve failed to predict about 4 times this season. My head’s not been on it. It’s difficult to raise your game after winning your 2nd title. You wouldn’t understand.

1 and * doesn't add up to 2.

2 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

I’ve failed to predict about 4 times this season. My head’s not been on it. It’s difficult to raise your game after winning your 2nd title. You wouldn’t understand.

I count two missed predictions. Given your current ppg of 2.62, giving you 6 extra points (let's be generous) sees you rise to...oh no wait, you'd still be 14th and in the drop zone :chubb:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hemel latic said:

Am I right in thinking Eastleigh points haven't been added to league tables yet?

Waiting on the attendance figure I believe, I wouldn't be convinced that they are going to be announced as they have had other games this season with no attendances given. 

6 hours ago, disjointed said:

Waiting on the attendance figure I believe, I wouldn't be convinced that they are going to be announced as they have had other games this season with no attendances given. 

Anyone get a programme today with it in?

• 1 month later...

Have just updated post-Wealdstone (assuming attendance posted on their site is correct).

Prem:

PREMTOP.png

@Ex_pat takes the title, 4 points clear from @tGWB. @Hometownclub, @Laticsbiffo and @rudemedic take the other European slots.

PREMBOT.png

At the bottom, @deyres42, @SAV and @lookersstandandy are relegated, with @GlossopLatic and @aidan_latics narrowly avoiding the drop.

Champ:

champTOP.png

@PeteWeb narrowly pips @Handsy to the title, with both promoting. @MrPartyPants6, @milnrow latics, @DavidCollinge and @LaticsPete will contest the playoffs.

CHAMPBOT.png

At the bottom, @Londonboy and @JoeP are relegated, with @mick26 and @rosa just about doing enough.

L1:

L1TOP.png

@JohnG123 and @Hemel latic take the top two spots, leaving @alien, @oafcmad09, @singe and @hinchy in the playoffs.

L1BOT.png

@the_mighty_bosh takes the wooden spoon, with @josh_latics not too far above him!

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Handsy said:

Congratulations to Pete web. Just out of interest how do we  decide positions when points are the same 

Sorted based on columns from left to right 

Thanks to @oafcmetty for running (and others if applicable).

I would have done better but things have gone on that I've never spoken about - it's not been tough it's been close to impossible trying to predict what these useless tossers were going to do from one game to the next!

Same again next season?

• Like 1

Congratulations to Premier League Champion Ex_Pat

Back to Back 2nd place for me, foolishly predicting a cheeky 1-0 final day of the season Win for us 🙄

Thanks to the organisers of the competition

Forgot to congratulate all league winners, Ex Pat gets another PL title, I'm sure 24hrs will be along shortly to offer his own congrats. Sad to see LSA get relegated, needs to concentrate more on his predictions rather than trying to make himself a media career. 

Well, another season over.

Big thanks to @oafcmetty for putting in all the hard work to keep this running.

I have really enjoyed the prediction league over the years (Well, I would say that wouldn't I)

Keep up the good work.

I am already looking forward to next year when the prediction will always be a win, the hardest task will be the crowd and number of Latics goals.

Congratulations to @PeteWeb and @JohnG123 for winning their leagues.

Commiserations to @tGWB for being the bridesmaid on 2 consecutive occasions. You put up a great fight for the title.

Sad to see another ( @lookersstandandy ) ex-champ finding themselves in the relegation zone. But it just goes to show how the competition has improved over the years.

I hope you all enjoy your (Northern) summer, and come back for another prediction league adventure in August.

Cheers