MATCH: Solihull Moors (H) 28/08/23

4 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Be serious. Hooking a player after 1 minute? And how the hell is it Unsworth's fault if the player can't stay on the right side of the laws of the game?

He shouldn't be at the club never mind on the pitch. Has about 1 good game in 20 and gets sent off in 3 of the others...

5 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Be serious. Hooking a player after 1 minute? And how the hell is it Unsworth's fault if the player can't stay on the right side of the laws of the game?

I think he was intending to sub him at HT. If a player, already on a yellow can't have the discipline to keep out of the refs book, he's not deserving of a starting place. Fucking stupid by him. Yet it'll always be shoehorned into being DU's fault.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I think he was intending to sub him at HT. If a player, already on a yellow can't have the discipline to keep out of the refs book, he's not deserving of a starting place. Fucking stupid by him. Yet it'll always be shoehorned into being DU's fault.

aye. people screaming for Fondop over Nuttall are getting excited to whack Unsworth for picking Fondop over Nuttall!!!! what you thinkin Dave??? 

sad weird people.

6 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

He shouldn't be at the club never mind on the pitch. Has about 1 good game in 20 and gets sent off in 3 of the others...

That's an altogether different argument though. Given that he is at the club, and (for some) deserved a starting place I don't see how Unsworth is to blame for picking him or for not substituting him after 1 minute (I appreciate it wasn't your post that made that point). 

6 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Not like he's an inexperienced youngster either, he's almost 30. Just don't make a challenge, there's 9 other players behind him who can. So stupid 

• Like 1

The thing is, Unsworth clearly doesn’t know his best starting eleven or his preferred formation…5 changes today and I bet no other team in the division did that…Fondop is an impact sub, nothing more so use him that way. 

Unsworth appears to be guessing every match and the chaos is reflected on the pitch

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

The managers incompetence is reflected by chaos on the pitch. Why can't we just have a run of the mill game with us entering the last quarter leading 2:0??

Total chaos, constant yellows and reds.  Chasing shadows every game, he needs to go before it’s too late. 

• Like 1