MATCH: Solihull Moors (H) 28/08/23

TBF, we've had a bit of a go second half. They're content to sit on the 1-0. It's not good enough, and the damage has already been done but I can't fault the effort.

Scratching for positives. Sutton has been decent and marauded forward well. Gardner has had a decent game too but looks to be hobbling. Green's also shown he has to be a starter when fit.

• Thanks 1

Frank needs to look at the business he has bought, and like any company, if its not working, which it clearly isnt, needs to look at the man in charge of the team (DU) and give him a free transfer to Billy Smarts circus as chief clown where he'll feel at home !

Edited by pinchme

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

I genuinely don’t see it eyrsey. 

I remember you saying last season he wouldn’t survive another poor run, but I just think he will get more time because of his relationship and Darren and Joe. 

Getting harder and harder to justify him staying in situ, to keep playing those two in midfield together is just criminal.

The anger is rising and is going to boil over shortly, not sure you can just keep ignoring that even if you wanted to do.