MATCH: Maidenhead United (H) 03/10/23

38 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Great header from reid. Scoring all types of goals and looking a top player for the league. 13 from 15 points incoming i think 

Glad Reid is at last being given a decent chance to prove himself and him and Norwood should do well together up front.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

I cannot believe that these are the same players who played some absolute shite under Unsworth.

Thommoball is much more preferable.

Having said that, Lundstrom has made a huge difference. 

I do not think that he has lost the ball in possession or needlessly given the ball away once.

Breath of fresh air.

Norwood's close control is reminiscent of the great man Ritchie's 

4 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Having said that, Lundstrom has made a huge difference. 

I do not think that he has lost the ball in possession or needlessly given the ball away once.

Breath of fresh air.

Norwood's close control is reminiscent of the great man Ritchie's 

Don't believe you. @yarddog73 saw him kicking a ball to his dog on the park and he was shite. Not good enough 

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Not sure we’re getting the best out of Norwood yet, having to come deep and will get frustrated soon

He's the only one who is good at dropping into those spaces between the midfield and defenders. Green does it occasionally but Norwood is having to do it most of the time to try to link our attacks. We probably lack that proper attacking midfielder that you'd expect to do the job.