MATCH: Maidenhead United (H) 03/10/23

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Stop messing around with the strikers and play Norwood and Reid for a period of games. 

Kurt and Nuttall can wait for an opportunity. 

Agree we need to settle on a preferred starting striker combination for a while - give them chance to gel. Enough options from the bench if things not going to plan (and don't rule out Fondop as a very effective sub striker).

19 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Agree we need to settle on a preferred starting striker combination for a while - give them chance to gel. Enough options from the bench if things not going to plan (and don't rule out Fondop as a very effective sub striker).

Let Fondop go to Chester. 

I think if Gardner and Lundstram could stay fit and form some kind of a partnership it would help with the current issues of service to our strikers. Gardner isn’t going to stay fit though and therefore I think we need to locate a similar midfielder asap. I’m in two minds about letting fondop go, he can always pop up with a goal and he is physically the strongest of all the forwards we have . 

3 hours ago, Hemel latic said:

Dickenson looked sh@gged on Saturday, very poor work rate in the second half. Can see why ST would want to play him given his goal threat and all round play, guess it depends on his powers of recovery. Maybe the wiser decision to bench him given a 46 game leagues season plus cup games.

Alex Reid has to start, surely?

Hope Lundstram starts, looked really progressive and forward thinking in his cameo on Saturday but again, no need to rush him back if they think it's too soon for 90 minutes.

Agree with all this👍

33 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Quick question…

We are bringing our daughter tonight and she doesn’t have a Season Ticket… is it cash only on the turnstiles?  (Joe Royle stand).  

I suspect you could get her in there cash ... you can in the other stands ... may be free too dependent on age

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Nothing but a comfortable 2+ goal win is acceptable tonight.

Maidenhead are poor and havn't won since Aug 19th.

Their September record was

P7

W0

D2

L5

F2

A12

Pts 2

3-0 for me. Norwood to create havoc...👍

Although one of the Ds was v Chesterfield which says it all about this division

5 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

At home,

Their away form is poor and they'll be up against it tonight.

I'll stick to my prediction 

Really hope you are right, and hope the goals are shared between Norwood and Reid . Although Reidy scored a great finish Saturday dont think he did enough. That said there wasnt much created for him either so . Lets see how they do  CYB!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

In a word, No but I guess his thinking will be along the same lines 

I feel confident that we'll be winning this one good style

I wish I shared it that confidence , although you are right. 2-1 Latics with the usual coronary episodes at the end 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Nothing but a comfortable 2+ goal win is acceptable tonight.

Maidenhead are poor and havn't won since Aug 19th.

Their September record was

P7

W0

D2

L5

F2

A12

Pts 2

3-0 for me. Norwood to create havoc...👍

I was brimming with confidence until you posted that!!