Season tickets 2018/19

Encouraging..... Because we made a balls of staying in League 1 we owe it to the paying mugs to give them a bit more time for a discount to watch L2 footy.

Worrying....... we haven't a pot to piss in and need cash  quick

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/may/16052018-early-bird-pricing-reintroduced/ 

Early bird reintroduced up until 31st May. Good gesture imo.

Did the trust have some input into making this happen? Or did I imagine that one? Thought I read someone somewhere was going to ask the question about extending it.

10 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Did the trust have some input into making this happen? Or did I imagine that one? Thought I read someone somewhere was going to ask the question about extending it.

We did, yes. It was suggested by us but I think AL wanted to do something anyway. Bit of both. 

22 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Yes Simon Brooke has been working on lots of things like prices, with Al...

ohhphs Jorvik has beaten me to it

Edited by underdog

Extending it could be seen as worrying in past regimes. But it's extended it only by 2weeks, and we are in a League lower so I don't think so in this case, mainly because we won't sell many, not enough to even pay a new players wages.

I doubt it would be enough to fund the recent pay rises, IMHO. 

There are quite a few players we would offload too.

I am happy to chalk up as a good gesture.

3 hours ago, oafc_lover said:

If anyone goes to buy one at BP, fancy asking how many have sold so far?

Be interesting to know and compare to last season at this stage.

It says on the website that adult sales are 10% down on last season. Whatever number that was.

We were bound to take a drop in sales after yet another piss poor season so it is no more than a goodwill gesture which is welcome. 

Glad we are having a clear out and  we were let down by several players not  putting in a shift.Just glad our home grown youngsters are ready for the task ahead next season.

7 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Where’s that come from andy? If so that’s  encouraging and will be the reason for the price staying the same for the time being. 

One of my mates had asked when he was down at the ticket office a couple of weeks ago