Matt Derbyshire?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a text from mate who supports Mk Dons jealous that we have signed him, have that Franchise FC.

All seems to good to be true

Slew out and no longer paying for him in comes Baxter and Derbyshire lol

Its amazing how signing two players never really seen in my life can lift myself and others! I just hope they warrant this hype and deliver and help get best out of our current crop, biggest person I expect will see best of is Croft who could help people on his wave-length

Wozzer

Today, 05:32 PM

PlayItLivo, on 14 September 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Our defence is still dog :censored: though. Would much rather us bring in a decent centre back in.

Yeah, 3 teams in League 1 have conceded less than us and none have scored less so let's strengthen the defence. Brilliant.

So you think our defence is OK wozzer?

Edited by singe

Do we know if Derbyshire is match fit ?

I think by what the OS is saying he has been plagued by injuries the last couple of years so perhaps not quite, if he's fully fit this is a coup for us. If not then it could be another Adebola, Ormerod, Windass type.

I'm cautiously optimistic on this one though.

Wozzer

Today, 05:32 PM

PlayItLivo, on 14 September 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Our defence is still dog :censored: though. Would much rather us bring in a decent centre back in.

Yeah, 3 teams in League 1 have conceded less than us and none have scored less so let's strengthen the defence. Brilliant.

So you think our defence is OK wozzer?

Compared to our attack so far this season in the league it's outstanding. 1 own goal and 1 long range strike from a midfielder who wouldn't be in the starting 11 if Wes had been fit tells you all you need to know.

Whilst I'm Impressed with Dickov's pulling power Forest will see it as an opportunity to get him fit....he hasn't played for a while and has had injuty and illness problems. He will rip this league if fit but I fear we won't see the best of him for a while and then when fit he will go back to Forest and we'll be back to square one!!.

I would rather play our own players than bring in 1 month loanees.........It will be very harsh to drop Smith tomorrow but that, I fear is what will happen!!

Baxter is a good signing and we will have a chance to keep him if he does well.....Derbyshire? I just don't see the point to it!!!

Whilst I'm Impressed with Dickov's pulling power Forest will see it as an opportunity to get him fit....he hasn't played for a while and has had injuty and illness problems. He will rip this league if fit but I fear we won't see the best of him for a while and then when fit he will go back to Forest and we'll be back to square one!!.

I would rather play our own players than bring in 1 month loanees.........It will be very harsh to drop Smith tomorrow but that, I fear is what will happen!!

Baxter is a good signing and we will have a chance to keep him if he does well.....Derbyshire? I just don't see the point to it!!!

Possibly:

1. To get results

2. To demonstrate to fans that we are still striving to improve

3. To bring experience into the team

4. To show others in the squad that they can't expect to play if they're not cutting the mustard

Cautiously optimistic enough to pay 74.20 for a return journey to Brentford next week. However, when I get excited about a loan signing, one name always crops up : Dean Windass........

Did you use PlayerShare WebShop?

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=Virgin&order=alpha&page=A

Edited by opinions4u

seriously?!?!