North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want them to confirm your seat will be available? Unless you hear to the contrary I think you can assume it will be.

In going on holiday on 3 weeks I must berate Thomas Cook for not confirming the hotel exists.

What you get up to in the confines of your own hotel room is up to you, but I don't think you should be broadcasting all over OWTB.... :wink:

It'll be up in no time now, if enough men are manning the job. Furniture might not be in place but the basics will all be done and in place for the start of the season.

And it was always going to be, people just like to moan and panic.

It'll be up in no time now, if enough men are manning the job. Furniture might not be in place but the basics will all be done and in place for the start of the season.

And it was always going to be, people just like to moan and panic.

Yes. This thread and the forum in general has far too many "experts" and nonsense negativity. its embarrassing.

Someone will still come back and say "December at the earliest".

The arrangements for the two home friendlies indicate the North Stand will not be used. Therefore, in order to satisfy the authorities enough to get the safety certificate for the new stand, Latics will have to arrange one or more events to test the facilities and procedures.

The arrangements for the two home friendlies indicate the North Stand will not be used. Therefore, in order to satisfy the authorities enough to get the safety certificate for the new stand, Latics will have to arrange one or more events to test the facilities and procedures.

They'll play a youth team game on it surely with a few people attending it to ensure they get a safety certificate or something similar.

A Roiing Stones concert will test it, also we might persuade Mick Jagger to buy the club and return to his roots.

It's amusing that those of you who know so very little tell those of us that know something that we know nothing.

I wonder if this blog would be viable if only positive comments were allowed.

The 'soon to be finished' North Stand is a wonderful thing and it will be a great credit to the perseverance of Simon Corner and I can't wait to get in it, have a drink and watch my team fighting for a top six finish.

It's amusing that those of you who know so very little tell those of us that know something that we know nothing.

I wonder if this blog would be viable if only positive comments were allowed.

The 'soon to be finished' North Stand is a wonderful thing and it will be a great credit to the perseverance of Simon Corner and I can't wait to get in it, have a drink and watch my team fighting for a top six finish.

Happy clapper.

The Stones' manager was called Oldham ...I think some people get confused

And, apparently,in the nex series of Who Do You Think You Are, Jerry Hall is shown to have ancestors from the town.

His dad lived in Greenfield and taught at Hulme.

The Stones' manager was called Oldham ...I think some people get confused

And, apparently,in the nex series of Who Do You Think You Are, Jerry Hall is shown to have ancestors from the town.

Yes she has roots in Derker.

Mick in Greenfield.

Yes she has roots in Derker.

Mick in Greenfield.

I heard that it was his dad's tales of following Latics that gave Mick the idea for '19th Nervous Breakdown' and that the 'Exile on Furtherwood Road' album had to be changed to 'Main Street' to sell better in the US.

I heard that it was his dad's tales of following Latics that gave Mick the idea for '19th Nervous Breakdown' and that the 'Exile on Furtherwood Road' album had to be changed to 'Main Street' to sell better in the US.

409 by The Beach Boys was inspired by a young Brian Wilson's trip to Oldham during which he took public transport to Rochdale away.

Archived