• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what the panel or the court says. Ched's persona non grata because of his grim hounding of the victim after the fact.

Including his accounts, or those of his mates, that came on here at the time and have maintained a presence on other matters in readiness for this moment.

For myself, I aim not to mention him again. Hope I don't need to.

To drag it all up again would be a commercial nightmare, and anyway, how long is it since he's kicked a ball in anger?

Better staying well clear!

If he gets anywhere with his review the tabloids will be linking him with us again anyway, especially as Barry will be all too willing to tell them what a lovely boy he is.

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, September 16, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, September 16, 2015 - No reason given

And bizarrely when in the best case scenario he has cheated on his daughter.

Like you'd turn it down 100% of the time when it's offered to you on a plate as a professional footballer. Or allegedly not on a plate in this case. Or it was on a plate but not a consensual plate

Who cares, Jim McMahon and co have spoken, he won't be signing for us.

We have our stand now. That weasel McMahon can swivel if he thinks he can dictate the clubs transfer policy.

If we want to sign him when/if his conviction is overturned, we will do.

I've heard from 4 or 5 different sources that he's been on the payroll since January so I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Posted · Hidden by Matt, September 16, 2015 - Fucktard.
Hidden by Matt, September 16, 2015 - Fucktard.

We have our stand now. That weasel McMahon can swivel if he thinks he can dictate the clubs transfer policy.

If we want to sign him when/if his conviction is overturned, we will do.

I've heard from 4 or 5 different sources that he's been on the payroll since January so I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

I hope that's true. Any young lad seeing the video of her entering hotel knows she can't be that drunk running in heels and bending down to pick a pizza box up one handed. And no I'm not condoning rape I just struggle to see she was too drunk to remember anything. I've woke up not remembering anything and I can guarantee on those few occasions I've never been capable of running in heels. Not tried it like