I absolutely love this thread. 172 pages, quarter of a million views, fallings out all over the shop. It's exactly what Tim Berners-Lee had in mind when he made the internet.

Someone should draw a timeline for the plight of the club from the start of this thread.

It should look like a heart monitor (electrocardiographic) reading.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should draw a timeline for the plight of the club from the start of this thread.

It should look like a heart monitor (electrocardiographic) reading.

I'd be interested to see the incidence of the word, "Barry," on the Internet plotted against the lunar cycle Edited by leeslover

• 2 weeks later...

We still want him. That is clear for all to see.

This........... I think we are just waiting for the criminal cases review board to find in his favour (if they do) and then we'll offer him a contract. I think we have a certain amount of good will with him having persued him so hard, it remians to be seen if that's enough for him to join us or whether he accepts a more lucrative contract elsewhere.

This........... I think we are just waiting for the criminal cases review board to find in his favour (if they do) and then we'll offer him a contract. I think we have a certain amount of good will with him having persued him so hard, it remians to be seen if that's enough for him to join us or whether he accepts a more lucrative contract elsewhere.

Have OMBC/J. McMahon changed their stance?

'He was a lovely lad.'

Another quality PR soundbite.

I can't :censored:ing believe that quote.

Latics seem to have become a major mouthpiece for Evans. Awful.

And he's not a "lad" or "boy"; he's twenty-:censored:ing-six years old.

It seems as if the club have decided that they might as well stick around him on the off chance just in case on the basis that the harm has already been done. Well, they are wrong. They are continuing to drag us through the mud.

What happens if they don't find in his favour? Am I right in thinking that he is still a free man and can sign for anyone.

I can't :censored:ing believe that quote.

Latics seem to have become a major mouthpiece for Evans. Awful.

And he's not a "lad" or "boy"; he's twenty-:censored:ing-six years old.

If I could give you more than one upboat for that I would have done.

What happens if they don't find in his favour? Am I right in thinking that he is still a free man and can sign for anyone.

Yes and he (or his girlfriend's Dad) will be poorer by a six-figure sum, presumably making him even cheaper.

Still don't want him though.

• 5 months later...