James Tarkowski

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Nixon on Twitter reckons we have sold it.

Who is that guy? MEN and the chron have both run articles about the clause but this guy is the one who knows the "truth"?

We need a signing to start talking about something else!

When you think the club are incompetent enough already...

Joke of a board. Utter :censored:ing joke.

If this is true...IF

Can you blame them? They waited years for Richards to be sold & got :censored: on in the end. When wages haven't been paid on time money is need from somewhere..... IF!

David dunn didn't know we were selling Danny philiskirk he was told we were keeping him and then we sold him, dunn also thought he would be buying players this window what's he doing now?? We don't have a sell on clause anymore we sold it. Until the club say we have then don't get excited because it's already been sold!!

I'm looking forward to seeing Tarky's mum cartwheeling onto the Turf Moor pitch during the build up to Saturday's game, before sprinting a couple of laps of the pitch, followed by a hundred press ups in the centre circle, then unveiling a t-shirt that reads 'Sean Dyche owes me a tenner!'

David dunn didn't know we were selling Danny philiskirk he was told we were keeping him and then we sold him, dunn also thought he would be buying players this window what's he doing now?? We don't have a sell on clause anymore we sold it. Until the club say we have then don't get excited because it's already been sold!!

Errr...no. There is a sell on clause as widely reported when the deal went through, I believe LJ even confirmed it.

Now, if a bunch of scaremongerers/doomsday prophets/outright trolls want to stir up shít about us selling it then show us the proof to back up the claim or sit down and accept that you don't know shìt.

Fair enough?

If this is true...IF

Can you blame them? They waited years for Richards to be sold & got :censored: on in the end. When wages haven't been paid on time money is need from somewhere..... IF!

How can they be so thick to not see he wasn't happy in London? When it's such a big call you have to cover all the bases. There were big bids in for him ages ago. Unless we flogged the fee immediately after we sold him it's absolutely farcical.

That Nixon is reliable but I don't trust the club to do things competently.

The same journo who said Dunn had been sacked when we hadn't? The same guy who announced two signings which never happened? Might wait till something official is announced.

They won't announce that they have sold it and got £0 from the deal that's just happened. Their not stupid!

I'm looking forward to seeing Tarky's mum cartwheeling onto the Turf Moor pitch during the build up to Saturday's game, before sprinting a couple of laps of the pitch, followed by a hundred press ups in the centre circle, then unveiling a t-shirt that reads 'Sean Dyche owes me a tenner!'

That's not funny!