New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" I was pleasantly surprised Robinson stuck around when McGhee joined us. He's definitely been an asset, but was expecting the new gaffer to bring in his own man. "

The only response for now to a post on the Motherwell forum about him coming to us. He signed a new contract with Motherwell in April apparently so I'd imagine some sort of compensation will be due.

.@BBCSPORTNI report Northern Ireland assistant boss Stephen Robinson set to become new Oldham Athletic manager #OAFC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36722999

Robinson is being tipped to name Ian Baraclough as his assistant.

Cmq0dUJW8AAZaMK.jpg

Edited by BP1960

Farcical. Absolutely shambolic.

I wonder if Robinson said he'd take it but only if he could pick his own assistant. That wouldn't be unreasonable per se, but shows up the club's general incompetent scrambling the last few weeks.

Odds on O'Driscoll leaving shortly?

I wonder if Robinson said he'd take it but only if he could pick his own assistant. That wouldn't be unreasonable per se, but shows up the club's general incompetent scrambling the last few weeks.

Odds on O'Driscoll leaving shortly?

Probably, and I should think as soon as the Chief Scout has recruited about 15 assorted players he will go too.

Chapel Road watch anyone?

Edited by BP1960

Odds on O'Driscoll leaving ortly?

Exactly. Odds on Sod leaving?Odds on! Edited by singe