New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the press conference confirmed or specualtion?

Until I see a manager actually being interviewed on Latics Player I am not willing to believe anything.

We've been close before....

If your going of my post it was answering OP4US question of when will the manager will be confirmed by giving an not unreasonable guess, so no confirmation I am not ITK just self speculation. Edited by GlossopLatic

I'm supposed to be giddy at this point in the season! This is just boring, our gate for Huddersfield will be awful!

Our gates for the opening home game of the season will be just as bad...don't think they know what damage they are doing.

Our gates for the opening home game of the season will be just as bad...don't think they know what damage they are doing.

Things will settle down once they get it over the line, boredom of no football has led to a lot of mischief making.

My only hope is that other names are being used as smokescreens!

Sky reports we were given permission to speak to him by Motherwell late last week. This suggests that the Pemberton story might have been a smokescreen.

In all honesty, i really don't think this would be a bad appointment. Totally different from dumb and dumber. Has more experience than little-:censored: had when he joined us.

Guest Stanley30

Pretty happy with this tbh. Seem a very promising. Obviously has his own backroom in mind so no shirtlif. Good rep and good knowledge of lower leagues. By the power of grayskull, I'm finally optomistic! Right lad, you've 2 weeks of a mental recruitment with a clean slate, please no David Dunn signings!!!

Pretty happy with this tbh. Seem a very promising. Obviously has his own backroom in mind so no shirtlif. Good rep and good knowledge of lower leagues. By the power of grayskull, I'm finally optomistic! Right lad, you've 2 weeks of a mental recruitment with a clean slate, please no David Dunn signings!!!

He might even be able to motivate Carl Winchester.