New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we brought in a manager who knows how to organise a poor side because our players are going to be cloggers? We may well be the Northern Ireland to a few Germany's this season.

I'd take a Burton-style side if it meant success...

It's been taken down.

Was this the periscope thing? I caught it entirely by chance. Seemed like a decent bunch of kids, especially the Irish lad. I liked that the answer to 'How are finding working with Tony Philliskirk?' They all answered along the lines that he's very strict and takes no :censored: but he's fair and knows what he's doing.

Have we brought in a manager who knows how to organise a poor side because our players are going to be cloggers? We may well be the Northern Ireland to a few Germany's this season.

I'd take a Burton-style side if it meant success...

A Burton style side? We'll be lucky. The same Burton where Matt Palmer spent most of the season on the bench?

A Burton style side? We'll be lucky. The same Burton where Matt Palmer spent most of the season on the bench?

They played John Mousinho, Robbie Weir and an 18 year old loanee ahead of him, I think

They were a low League 1, decent League 2 team with a couple of good players who knew how to win matches

They'll do it tomorrow in conjunction with the new kit and 'official hashtag' you'd think...

Guessing we'll have announced some signings to actually model it too, surely. There's no way they'll put Cassidy and Connor Brown in it.

Edited by NewBlue