New Manager Thread [Mergomatic Active]

They'll do it tomorrow in conjunction with the new kit and 'official hashtag' you'd think...

Guessing we'll have announced some signings to actually model it too, surely. There's no way they'll put Cassidy and Connor Brown in it.

Lovin this post. If all this happens I'm gona go see if my dummy is still where I spat it out.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Chambers says in the Chron Robinson's appointment should be rubber stamped today, I expect the delay is due to the club directors searching every shop in Greater Manchester for a rubber stamp, you just can't get them these days.

This can be the only reasonable explanation. :unsure:

Matt Chambers says in the Chron Robinson's appointment should be rubber stamped today, I expect the delay is due to the club directors searching every shop in Greater Manchester for a rubber stamp, you just can't get them these days.

This can be the only reasonable explanation. :unsure:

This is Latics - why would you be looking for a reasonable explanation?

We don't normally do a press conference straight away do we? Announce it on OS, few questions from Gordon for LP then after a few days there will be a press conference.

Besides, we don't need a press conference yet. Soon as he is announced he need's to be signing players not speaking to the media!

1. I expect a big day Tommorrow at BP new players wearing new kits and new manager announced some of you will be negative as usual but I'm not

0 retweets8 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. My source informs me Robinson took training today some good signings too and a few surprises one of them has just returned from euro 20161f600.png1f600.png1f600.png

what we thinking