Sack the board

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sack the board. Always one of the more stupid things football fans say.

How about we sack Holden and get some experience along side Dunn. Otherwise sack both of them and start again.

Also can we fine any player taking a free kick backwards in future. That Kelly free kick was the most brain dead thing I saw today... and that's saying something!!

It's getting desperate now if we fans don't act then the club will be doomed. Start protesting inside and outside the ground. Fans have already protested by not attending games, how much longer do we have to live off of it wasn't for Corney there would be no club. It's one feck up after another and nobody seems to bothered

It's getting desperate now if we fans don't act then the club will be doomed. Start protesting inside and outside the ground. Fans have already protested by not attending games, how much longer do we have to live off of it wasn't for Corney there would be no club. It's one feck up after another and nobody seems to bothered

If it wasn't for Corney there would be no club?

That's totally true unfortunately!

Edited by oafc1955

The whole fricking club needs scrapping and starting again.

There isn't 1 person in any capacity of influence who u would be bothered went tonight if I'm honest. Players management board members the lot. Some more than others granted but I'm not bothered about any of them currently.

I've wrote this season off already and I'm only attending due to me being a complete mug in may and buying a season ticket. It's painful at the moment

The whole fricking club needs scrapping and starting again.

There isn't 1 person in any capacity of influence who u would be bothered went tonight if I'm honest. Players management board members the lot. Some more than others granted but I'm not bothered about any of them currently.

I've wrote this season off already and I'm only attending due to me being a complete mug in may and buying a season ticket. It's painful at the moment

I'd keep Gordon and Roy :)

I'd keep Gordon and Roy :)

Could probably take over any position in the club if I'm honest and do a better job.

Never thought I'd say it during his reign but this club is desperately missing Alan hardy. For all his faults he was a proper football man and he never got replaced

Could probably take over any position in the club if I'm honest and do a better job.

Never thought I'd say it during his reign but this club is desperately missing Alan hardy. For all his faults he was a proper football man and he never got replaced

Said exactly the same a few weeks ago... Alan was a football man and OAFC was in his blood

Sack the board. Always one of the more stupid things football fans say.

How about we sack Holden and get some experience along side Dunn. Otherwise sack both of them and start again.

Also can we fine any player taking a free kick backwards in future. That Kelly free kick was the most brain dead thing I saw today... and that's saying something!!

Why does Dunn deserve to have the opportunity of appointing an experienced assistant. Just get am experienced number 1. He's a :censored:ing clown.

The Board will find their level: Conference North

We'll be the third biggest club in terms of attendances.

Do we actually have a board, as such? More like a management committee.

Sadly, Dunn has shown us nothing, absolutely nothing. Intelligence, tactical awareness, character...nothing. We've lost out on SoD. Still time for Halle and Rosler....

What's the rumour about a takeover someone mentioned earlier??

This is just a random post I saw on Facebook so very little actual credibility but a takeover is imminent allegedly Chinese based. People often make these things up when times are bad to get a rise out of people I'd take it with a pinch of salt for now.

What's the rumour about a takeover someone mentioned earlier??

Pointless asking. There's nothing certain people like more on this board than hinting they know something you don't know and then putting one finger on their lips and fluttering their eyelashes. Sad :censored:s basically.

Woof.

I don't know how the club works financially, although I would hazard a guess that Simon Corney is running his business quite well. It's one thing to have success after success on the pitch however the fact is that the clamour for promotion, championships, silverware and what-have-you comes at a cost. For every Fylde or Bournemouth story there is a Bolton or a Blackpool one. In OAFC's instance - Corney can only provide a team that fits those who wish to see it.

Unless you have a rich Russian oligarch that is selling enough gas and oil to prop up a team, you can forget reoccurring, frequent success. I'd say Oldham Athletic are ahead of the curve for clubs of their size; they have acted quickly to embed this structure of potential local investment along side small financial gains in competitions now-and-again. The fact is, OAFC cannot sustain heavy personal investments without the collapse later.