Ex players and that

57 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I'd be inclined to have a look at 6ft 6 Joel Coleman. Released by Rochdale, but not seen too much first team action since leaving us. Worth a punt, or does his lack of first team football scream that he might not even make the NL?

Between Coleman and Simpson it would be a no-brainer. 

Coleman is a couple of classes above Simpson, and he's not even that old (26).  And it's not like he didn't play last season, he made 21 starts for Rochdale.

Simpson sat on the bench for two seasons in the National League without making a single start, for comparison.

Somehow doubt Coleman would come back, but if he was up for it I don't think we'd do any better.

19 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

He must be desperate 

Cushty little gig ain't it.. no expectations to win the league, make sure you don't get walloped off Hearts, play attacking footy, have a cup run,possibly qualify for the europa league, you never know he might even get the celtic or rangers job if he does really well

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I see Reece Wabara has made it into the Sunday Times Rich list (Net worth £26million) as his fashion business Maniere de voir which is worth £30 million

Before anyone says it and this starts any rumors I doubt he'd be interested in buying the club.

Why not? he might fancy being owner,  player, manager and sporting director.😃

Edited by BP1960

On 5/22/2022 at 12:55 PM, GlossopLatic said:

I see Reece Wabara has made it into the Sunday Times Rich list (Net worth £26million) as his fashion business Maniere de voir which is worth £30 million

Before anyone says it and this starts any rumors I doubt he'd be interested in buying the club.

he be out of position anyway