Ex players and that

Darren KElly's Halifax won tonight V Boreham Wood,

They were 2-0 up, went to 2-2 and a 93rd min winner means they leap frog Boreham Wood and out of the relegation zone. Big win for them that. They've games in hand too.

He's not manager of halifax

Think it's about time his career took a change of direction.....his record in management is absolutely abysmal.

Sacked twice in the same season, that can't have happened too many times before.

With the way he's started at Hyde it could even be three times ..........now that would surely be a first!!

Think it's about time his career took a change of direction.....his record in management is absolutely abysmal.

Sacked twice in the same season, that can't have happened too many times before.

With the way he's started at Hyde it could even be three times ..........now that would surely be a first!!

I think the getting sacked twice before Christmas actually was a record.

I've never heard of someone getting sacked 3 times in 1 season ..... it would be funny if we were not still in the relegation zone the seeds of which were sown by his appointment.

hey but at least he was cheap eh! :omg:

Edited by Stagger Lee

I think the getting sacked twice before Christmas actually was a record.

I've never heard of someone getting sacked 3 times in 1 season ..... it would be funny if we were not still in the relegation zone the seeds of which were sown by his appointment.

hey but at least he was cheap eh! :omg:

Careful mate. He was the best candidate from "the bet set of candidates we've ever had". Simon said so...