Bunn Officially confirmed

18 hours ago, palmer1 said:

I watched every single kick! Now you know that what relevance does it have? 

It may not have been pretty at all but it was comfortable. They barely made into our half the whole game, not just when they had 10.

We were comfortable in our efforts not to lose. I'll give you that.

2 minutes ago, singe said:

If AL is telling FB not to play just COG up front at home, and be more attacking (due to form affecting crowds). Is that interference and  trying to interfere in team selection?

Is he interfering or giving his opinion, a subtle difference.

Ishmael has been speaking about Frankie:

Miller puts his return to football down to the Latics' manager, who has been a key figure in the striker’s career.

"I've know him since I was 13 years of age, I'm 31 now." he commented. 

"I've know him longer than I've known best mates. He knows how to get the best out of me and I've got so many great things to say about him. 

"He's a great guy, he's a great coach, he's brought so many players through, he wears his heart on his sleeve and he's got all the players behind him. 

Edited by TheBigDog

39 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Miller puts his return to football down to the Latics' manager, who has been a key figure in the striker’s career.

"I've know him longer than I've known best mates. He knows how to get the best out of me and I've got so many great things to say about him. 

"He's a great guy, he's a great coach, he's brought so many players through, he wears his heart on his sleeve and he's got all the players behind him. 

Yes, but does he wave his arms enough? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

I wonder if Miller has any coaching qualifictions? if so could be a future here for him.

Edited by BP1960

13 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I wonder if Miller has any coaching qualifictions? if so could be a future here for him.

He doesn't even like football - it just happens to be something he has been pretty decent at over the last 10 or so years. There's no chance he will move into coaching - he'll be off selling more clothes in Italy...

21 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He doesn't even like football - it just happens to be something he has been pretty decent at over the last 10 or so years. There's no chance he will move into coaching - he'll be off selling more clothes in Italy...

Attitude on the field has been fine though. 

5 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Too soon. Just as some people started to warm to him aswell ?

8 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He'd make more selling overcoats in Ice Station Zebra.