Protests

4 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

i did.. we are in a piss poor league.. Tide is going to turn i am confident.. Drop the liability  Sefil replace him with Wheater thats a massive step in the right direction.. We didn't play that bad first half at bradford just missing  a goal for some of our build up play.. Our problem was when we lost possession and they broke against us..we was all over the place looked like conceding everytime Bradford attacked us.

Our win will come and and things will take on a new perspective when it happens.. 

Its a piss poor league we are the poorest of the poor this is not going to turn round these players are not good enough. Bradford themselves are at a low point and they have pasted us 3-0.

Sefil is here to stay like all the other dross brought over by the Lemsagams. Hes probably the worst footballer in The football league right now who is a regular starter at any club. His role in the 3rd goal on saturday is comical he literally stands there and watches Scannell run through into the space where he is supposed to be.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Trust had their chance but preferred to get in bed with Abdallah so it would benefit one man, sorry if that offends anyone who gives up their time to help run it but the Trust has run its course in many peoples eyes and is impotent. 

We're holed and slowly sinking yarddog73

We need to grab onto our best chance of surviving this turmoil and hopefully paddle back to the shore

The more supporters who join the Trust, the better chance it will have of influencing the future of our club

Survival isn't guaranteed but surely we cant give up without giving ourselves a fighting chance

Just now, tGWB said:

We're holed and slowly sinking yarddog73

We need to grab onto our best chance of surviving this turmoil and hopefully paddle back to the shore

The more supporters who join the Trust, the better chance it will have of influencing the future of our club

Survival isn't guaranteed but surely we cant give up without giving ourselves a fighting chance

How?

What would the Trust do any differently if there was another 100 people to sign up?

Yarddog73 nailed it with his post.  We had the opportunity back in March at the Trust/Fan meeting.  We discussed protesting for the Mansfield game.  Instead they jumped into bed with Al and the boys and the rest is history.

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

Megaphone: What do we want?

Protesters: We don't know

Megaphone: When do we want it?

Protesters (shuffling around quizically): ummmm 

It’s not that no one knows what they want, I don’t think. It’s picking which issue from a very long list to use as the headline!

1 minute ago, sjk2008 said:

How?

What would the Trust do any differently if there was another 100 people to sign up?

Yarddog73 nailed it with his post.  We had the opportunity back in March at the Trust/Fan meeting.  We discussed protesting for the Mansfield game.  Instead they jumped into bed with Al and the boys and the rest is history.

I only joined the Trust this year and did attend the March Trust/Fans meeting

Fully appreciate like anything else, the Trust has history and to some supporters it may not have a glowing past, but for me there is nothing out else out there remotely close to being able to help our supporters. That's why I joined up.

On a positive note, the Trust has recently been given access to view the clubs accounts. No one else has.

5 hours ago, Clifford said:

You are a scab. Teach your kid right from wrong, some self respect and some morals. 

Stop using your kid as an excuse.

He won't have a club to watch when he is 20 if these two stay for another year or so.

Out of order this. I haven't renewed or been at home this season, but I'm not going to judge others in their choices, let alone tell them how to raise their kids. Not right and not helpful 

1 minute ago, leeslover said:

Out of order this. I haven't renewed or been at home this season, but I'm not going to judge others in their choices, let alone tell them how to raise their kids. Not right and not helpful 

Thanks for your feedback, I'll try not to judge you for it.

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

Sick to death of protesters. Three times a week a protest from the unwashed "extinction rebellion" against climate change (why the fuck they waste theirs and my time protesting against a natural phenomena is beyond me. Where were the carbon emissions when Greenland was a tropical paradise?) forces my 30-40 minute drive in to a 3 hour slog. They glue themselves to the road, and dangle themselves from bridges accross the Brisbane river. Cut the ropes and run over the rest is what I say. Rant over.

Back on track. We are shit. We know we are. We will improve. Move along.

Don't mind me. I have been stuck in bed for 11 days with a chest infection. 

Over that as well.

"Global warming is a natural phenomena"(sic). 

That's up there with the pro AL posts. 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Its a piss poor league we are the poorest of the poor this is not going to turn round these players are not good enough. Bradford themselves are at a low point and they have pasted us 3-0.

Sefil is here to stay like all the other dross brought over by the Lemsagams. Hes probably the worst footballer in The football league right now who is a regular starter at any club. His role in the 3rd goal on saturday is comical he literally stands there and watches Scannell run through into the space where he is supposed to be.

I'm all for calling out players when they make a mistake. But I was there saw it live. And have seen the goals back. First goal iacovitti or brown should be following their man. Second the whole defense is at fault, but it was mills who was way back playing him onside. Third goal was a comedy show from the ref, sefil comes out and gets taken on, iacovitti holds up, and then it's sylla who didn't follow his man in. Sefil isn't good enough I agree, but everyone seems to blame everything on him when iacovitti and Smith were worse over the whole game. At least sefil put himself in to tackles. I'd much rather have sefil next to wheater than the others. With Wheater telling him where to be to win the ball

4 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

I'm all for calling out players when they make a mistake. But I was there saw it live. And have seen the goals back. First goal iacovitti or brown should be following their man. Second the whole defense is at fault, but it was mills who was way back playing him onside. Third goal was a comedy show from the ref, sefil comes out and gets taken on, iacovitti holds up, and then it's sylla who didn't follow his man in. Sefil isn't good enough I agree, but everyone seems to blame everything on him when iacovitti and Smith were worse over the whole game. At least sefil put himself in to tackles. I'd much rather have sefil next to wheater than the others. With Wheater telling him where to be to win the ball

No watch the 3rd goal again he literally just stands there and watches.

For the second Clayton Donaldson is his man he makes a very easy run to follow and he doesn't track him.

An absolute embarrassment of a footballer.

36 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

"Global warming is a natural phenomena"(sic). 

That's up there with the pro AL posts. 

Forgive him.  He’s revelling in the fact that cows fart five times more methane than kangaroos despite both eating grass.

Same old Aussies, always cheating.

1 minute ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

Forgive him.  He’s revelling in the fact that cows fart five times more methane than kangaroos despite both eating grass.

Same old Aussies, always cheating.

That's ruminantary science. 

8 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

My dad used to tell me tales about the miners strike and those miners  who were striking would start fighting and bullying those miners who didnt strike but went to work... 

Not the best analogy - the striking miners were spot on - the industry is now all but dead. The scabs lined their own pockets with masses of overtime whilst allowing the others to suffer - it's called "divide and rule" - and Thatcher was the best at it.

17 hours ago, ChrisA said:

New member Sweeper Keeper in 5, 4, 3....

Hadn't heard of Wiseowl until a few weeks ago. Joined in March apparently. Now posts like OWTB is about to go out of fashion. With tales of Deep Throats whispers of doom.

Methinks both sides of the divide are at it 👍

Archived